• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Official Pit Dynasty Fantasy Football League Thread

I’m not on the clock for a while, but I was talking about scrolling left, click your name, go to notifications settings under preferences, and turn on “picks notifications.”

I’m not sure if this is what we are trying to do, but I assume it is. It might just notify you of every pick though.
ah yeah ok

Damnit - I am just now seeing all of the messages that were posted about trading for my first round pick. I apologize - I wasn't ignoring you guys.

Damnit - I am just now seeing all of the messages that were posted about trading for my first round pick. I apologize - I wasn't ignoring you guys.
You could still do some of those trades if you wanted to but didn’t see them. The person just has to take Lawrence instead of their choice of player at 1.09

Numbers didn't snap-select anyone this time so I'm curious what he's up to

Doubling up on Eagles with Hurts/Smith has me nervous, even though I know it’s supposed to be fine if the value is right

It's tragic the Eagles are frauds IMO!

Sorry for the delay, my kid was working and I thought he made the pick. We will be speedier from now on....I hope! : ) I don't know if it's the dynasty format or slow draft but I am all over the Freakin' place trying to decide who to take,

Gooner, I propose you edit one of the first posts to show current payment status of all members so we can all LOL at the poors who haven't paid. I'll hang up and listen.

Gooner since you don’t work, can you plz do the roster grades & breakdowns like you do for the regular FF league? Thanks!

Because Sleeper doesn't have a good way of doing this and I know lots of you want to look at how everyone else did, I have compiled the post-draft rosters for teams here: Link

I used what Sleeper had as your roster to compile, your Week 1 lineup may look vastly different. It was I believe ordered mostly by draft selection order. Just FYI, don't come at me with "well actually, I would have this guy in the FLEX spot and this guy benched."

FAVORITE PICKS
@BigTreeDeac
  • Patrick Mahomes (1.01) - Hard not to love being able to take the best QB in the league as he is entering his prime. Mahomes will be a QB1 likely for the duration of this dynasty league, a nice thing to have leading your team.
  • Davante Adams (4.12) - While not a pick for the future, nabbing last year's overall WR2 at the end of the 4th round is a steal for BigTree whose draft is clearly in win-now mode. QB situation aside, Adams will put up numbers.
  • Ryan Tannehill (13.01) - BigTree left it late and risked quite a bit by doing so, but he was able to nab a legitimate starting QB for his Superflex spot in the 13th round, excellent value. Even if it isn't a long-term solution for Tennessee, Tannehill will likely land somewhere else as a starter in future years.
@Ghostsurfer
  • Daniel Jones (4.11) - Ghost locked in his Superflex early, but did so at an opportune time, in my opinion. There's a definite dropoff pretty soon after Jones and locking in two QB1s from 2022 while also getting solid players in rounds 2 and 3 was good business.
  • Brandon Aiyuk (6.11) - Another great value pick in getting a top-15 WR who is young and still developing all the way down in the 6th round. While there are still question marks over who will be the SF QB, Aiyuk produced with everyone last year.
  • Khalil Shakir (19.02) - This one is a bit more speculative, but Shakir has all the opportunity he could want for one of the top offenses in the league. A lot of the chaff has been cleared out ahead of him on the depth chart, so if he can produce in the slot, he could be a steal in the 19th round.
@tic
  • Tua Tagovailoa (4.01) - tic hopped around quite a bit in the first several rounds, but when he did pick at the turn of the 3rd/4th round, he found great value in getting Tua at 4.01. While Tua's injuries are notable, when he did play, he was a solid QB1 and finding that in the 4th round is a great job by tic.
  • Michael Mayer (9.11) - Rooke TE caveat aside, there may not have been a better landing spot for a rookie TE in quite some time. Mayer enters a situation where Austin Hooper and OJ Howard are the only things between him and a huge role for LVR. It may not happen in 2023, but as a long-term asset, Mayer could rise to top-end TE1 in the coming years.
  • Robert Woods (22.10) - Get your Houston jokes in now, but unless something crazy happens, Woods will be the WR1 for the Texans this year and they will definitely be throwing the football. Even the worst passing offenses have to have someone catch the ball, and getting a clear-cut WR1 for a team at the end of the 22nd round is a great selection for tic.
@Satan
  • Najee Harris (5.04) - Say what you want about the death of the RB position, Najee Harris is still a bell cow RB in an offense that will prioritize the running game. A clear RB1 player when he's healthy, Satan getting him as the RB14 on the board in the 5th round showed great patience with the draft board.
  • DeAndre Hopkins (8.09) - Satan gambled that teamless Hopkins wasn't likely going to stay teamless for long, but the situation he landed in would dictate how valuable he could be over the short-term. His landing in Tennessee where there was no established WR1 was a great fantasy spot for him and Satan gets enormous value towards the end of the 8th round.
  • Trey Lance (9.04)/Brock Purdy (11.04) - From a pure strategic perspective, I don't love taking both players in a positional battle, especially at QB. But with Satan already filling his Superflex and the board a little dry for FLEX players, taking both young SF QBs means eventually he will win out. The hope would be the loser of the battle is traded to start somewhere else, but at least this season, Satan knows he will have a 3rd starting QB on the roster.
@JamesSokolove
  • Deebo Samuel (6.07) - While Edarem didn't wait quite as long as tic did to grab a WR1, Deebo still being on the board in the middle of the 6th round is an awesome job of getting a guy later than expected. Health is always the question with Deebo, but there's no denying that if he plays, he produces.
  • Elijah Mitchell (12.07) - Double-dipping here with SF players, but the SF RB carousel is a real thing and I don't think anyone on a WF message board needs to be told how available CMC can be each year. Mitchell has a proven track record and is an elite handcuff that will likely still have production even if CMC stays upright. Great pick in the 12th.
  • Josh Kelley (24.07) - Pretty crazy that Kelley lasted that late, as he is the primary handcuff to a player who is aging, as well as having a new OC in LA. The backup job doesn't appear to be under threat from Isaiah Spiller either, so Kelley is one play away from being the primary back in a likely top-10 offense.
@mako1331
  • Drake London (4.06) - Maybe this is a trend to notice for me, but I like players who will have clear cut opportunities to produce, even in bad offenses. London is the locked in WR1 for Atlanta and will be for the foreseeable future, so to get him in the middle of the 4th round is a good job by mako, IMO.
  • Tyler Lockett (10.06) - Lockett isn't a wow player, but every year he ends up one of the most consistent producers in fantasy. He plays a style that ages well so he isn't necessarily a short-term guy, and for mako to get him as his 4th WR in the 10th round could be a steal.
  • Raheem Mostert (19.07) - Another player who maybe has question marks because of age, but there is good upside with Mostert, especially in the 19th round. He is the likely RB1 in Miami and would need only to produce at a FLEX3 level to vastly exceed his draft position value. Absolutely worth the flier there from mako.
@BarcaDeac
  • Tyreek Hill (4.05) - This may have been my favorite pick of the first 4 rounds. Tyreek has been an elite fantasy WR for years now and despite Tua being in and out of the lineup and Waddle progressing as the WR2, Tyreek still was the overall WR3 last season. His speed is game-breaking and if he's on the field, he is 15 points a week, minimum. Him lasting to 4.05 is crazy.
  • AT Perry (10.05) - I will always respect having a guy and going and getting that guy. Go Deacs, I hope Perry pans out for New Orleans and for Barca.
  • Matt Breida (24.05) - Another RB handcuff in the 24th round that I liked, Breida looks like he might see more action than expected if Saquon holds out for a contract. While there is no guarantee that we get to that point, in the 24th round, you can do worse than taking a player who may end up RB1 in a running-heavy offense.

Last edited:
Back