• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Official Pit Dynasty Fantasy Football League Thread

everyone is drafting a QB but all the superflex rankings I see have other positions going before a lot of QBs so I guess after this initial run there'll be a lot of talent left.

and I coulda had Lawrence but fuck it. BRYCE.
Yeah, not gonna lie, leaving Lawrence on the board to take Young was the first big surprise of the draft IMO.

Also I think if you navigate to your notifications settings you can turn on picks-related notifications

Posted this in the chat, but I'll post it here as well: I'm going to wait until 3:30 to make my pick in case anyone wants to make a trade offer to move up and get one of the folks that wasn't projected to still be on the board.

Yeah, not gonna lie, leaving Lawrence on the board to take Young was the first big surprise of the draft IMO.
I always get stuck with lameass QBs like Dak or Carr or something so in this league I wanted to get in on the ground floor on someone I'm excited about. Lawrence is pretty good and I would've taken any of the QBs drafted before me if still available, but this is my first time in a dynasty league so fuck it.

I always get stuck with lameass QBs like Dak or Carr or something so in this league I wanted to get in on the ground floor on someone I'm excited about. Lawrence is pretty good and I would've taken any of the QBs drafted before me if still available, but this is my first time in a dynasty league so fuck it.
I didn’t mean to say it’s a bad choice! Certainly it is a defensible option. Just the least-chalk pick of the draft so far, which is fun

Easiest pick ever there. Jefferson is a top five dynasty pick and I’ve seen him go as high as 2 in multiple mocks. PRAISE JEFFERSON

Hot damn, numbers wasn't going to entertain any offers

Also I think if you navigate to your notifications settings you can turn on picks-related notifications
hmm I looked and didn't see this? Or at least if the first setting is supposed to mean notifications when you’re on the clock I didn’t get one.

Attachments

• DBD2A9D9-0530-482C-BB22-CB5210C8A6B1.jpeg
    DBD2A9D9-0530-482C-BB22-CB5210C8A6B1.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 5
hmm I looked and didn't see this? Or at least if the first setting is supposed to mean notifications when you’re on the clock I didn’t get one.
I’m not on the clock for a while, but I was talking about scrolling left, click your name, go to notifications settings under preferences, and turn on “picks notifications.”

I’m not sure if this is what we are trying to do, but I assume it is. It might just notify you of every pick though.

Back