• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011/12 Premier League Thread (NWT)

There are rumors that Meireles might not be headed on Liverpool's Asia trip, too.

Be nice if Liverpool had an Asian player on their Asian tour. Le sigh. Was half hoping they would sign Lee Chuyoung.

340169380.jpg

http://twitpic.com/5mj0dg

inter-milan-11-12-nike-home-football-shirt-f.jpg

inter-milan-11-12-nike-home-football-shirt-e.jpg

fulham-11-12-kappa-home-football-shirt-d.jpg

Rangers Away
rangers-11-12-umbro-away-football-shirt-e.jpg

Shaktar Donetsk
Shaktar11main.jpg

Inter away
Inter11Amain.jpg

Lyon Away
OL11away.jpg

Valencia (don't know if the only sponsor is going to be on the shorts, interesting though)
valencia-11-12-joma-football-shirts-b.jpg

Atletico (edit - thanks for the spot dv)
Aleti11intro.jpg

Last edited:
:laugh:

Sven_Manager Sven-Göran Eriksson
A'well, I think David meant to say 'Harper Sven' #SvenStyle

:laugh:

Jacko!
watermarked-11177565.jpg
watermarked-11177550.jpg

Looks like Berbasex pulled an all nighter. Probably up late banging out about 15 ladies
watermarked-11177553.jpg
watermarked-118795716.jpg

"Sorry, Wayne, but I can't hear you as you are kinda a twat."
watermarked-118795702.jpg

Birmingham City and Aston Villa can confirm that agreement has been reached between the parties ending the legal disputes surrounding Alex McLeish's departure.

Aston Villa has agreed to pay Birmingham City an undisclosed figure following negotiations whereby the parties have agreed to bring to an end all disputes including the further recruitment of Peter Grant and Dr McGuinness by Aston Villa.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2390452,00.html

I forgot to ask earlier but didnt we agree to keep the thread from last season going and edit the thread title? I think it would be cool to be able to go back.

We all had a secret vote without you and decided your idea sucked. Sorry

Jk, maybe the board should add an archives section though (if it doesn't already)

Back