• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Knew that Siggy was going to miss that. Watford deserve their lead. Too much negativity and cowardice in the club still. We don't come back in games like this. Ever.

I could see this finishing 3-2 or 2-3.

We'll miss another sitter. Guaranteed.

Being an Everton fan is so unbelievably similar to be a Wake basketball fan, back when Wake was relevant and I cared. Every time is looks like you've turned a corner, there is only despair and disappointment waiting for you. I assume this is why I relate so much to the club.

We'll miss another sitter. Guaranteed.

Being an Everton fan is so unbelievably similar to be a Wake basketball fan, back when Wake was relevant and I cared. Every time is looks like you've turned a corner, there is only despair and disappointment waiting for you. I assume this is why I relate so much to the club.
You've still never been relegated, so you're not *that* wake Forest

You've still never been relegated, so you're not *that* wake Forest

That's fair. I'm watching at home due the snow day and just explained to the wife that 6 minutes of stoppage time means nothing. It could be 15 minutes and we won't score.

1 point from home matches against Newcastle and Watford. Season over. Go all in on a FA Cup run, and use the EPL matches as a final evaluation period for the mediocre players brought in the last couple of seasons. Still way too many gutless cowards in the club.

Also 100% chance Gylfi his this final FK into the wall.

Digne! Still 2 points in these last two home matches is shit.

Not even that excited. Season is still over.

SiggyFraud (And I"m one of his biggest defenders) has returned. Might be time to sit Gylfi, move Bernard to the 10, and play Lookman on the left.

Yeah you wonder how much negative habits still exist from Allerdyce. We will probably finish 8-10

Back