• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Also will be rooting for a Son horror injury today after his comments midweek. What a piece of shit. Plays the victim until the moment he's cleared, then can't be bothered to looks at Andre's text.

Come on you Blades, slice his knee in half.

Last edited:
A traditional Marco Silva's Everton second collapse is taking place at St. Mary's. It looked like the varsity playing the MS team in the first half, but because we can't finish anything we were only up 1-0. Predictably Soton come out reenergized after halftime, our players still waking up from their halftime nap give up a cheap goal its 1-1 and Soton looks alive again.

I truly hate this team and manager. I hate this corrupt joke of a league. I want it all to die.

Let me guess a dubious VAR decision just benefitted a Sky Six team? No wai!

And Son didn't mean to tackle Gomes, it was an accident.

Congrats Spurs you've apparently done enough to become a protected asset in the syndicate.

Also Everton are now 2-1 but I don't even care. I still hate them.

Not sure if y'all have seen the tweet the PL "proving" that the Blades player was offsides, but holy shit is it comical. Its basically their version of a Trump "I could shoot someone on Pennsylvania Ave" statement, so brazen about their corruption. It is amazing.

Also will be rooting for a Son horror injury today after his comments midweek. What a piece of shit. Plays the victim until the moment he's cleared, then can't be bothered to looks at Andre's text.

Come on you Blades, slice his knee in half.

What comments are you talking about? Also wow rooting for a horror injury for any player. Woof. That says a lot about you I'm afraid.

Son was clipped from behind on a sliding tackle in the last 6 minutes of the match this morning, too, btw. Appropriately given a yellow and thankfully no horror injury. That kind of tackle happens all the time in football, I don't think any less of Basham as a player. Still really sucks for Gomes, but I'm really failing to see how Son is a "piece of shit": https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/11/heung-min-son-tottenham-gomes

That offsides call was ridiculous btw, but it's not as if Spurs have not also been fucked on a similar offsides call this year (vs. Leicester). VAR just sucks all around.

Leicester could be winning by 4 or 5. Playing beautiful soccer.

No doubt this team is better than the one that won the championship.

Last edited:
Spurs are kind of straight garbage. Have to sort out the back 4 horror show, not a single player in the defense should have a secure spot going forward.

2) Are you saying their not Top-4 quality based on what you think the #4 team in the EPL should be or have you looked at the table and you see a solid handful of teams you think are better than Arsenal, who are currently tied for 4th ? Because Tottenham and Chelsea aren't exactly world beaters right now either.

I think third and fourth are solidly Leicester and Chelsea's. Arsenal's shot numbers for/against with quality included are really, really bad this season.

All subject to change with squads getting healthy and the January window and such. Too early for any of this talk.

Another month on and still looks like the next two best are Leicester and Chelsea.

Again could all change in January. Both teams seem to have some decent depth and could survive an injury or two though. And I think if someone comes for Maddison or Abraham for major $$$ in January (though I think both clubs would hold off selling til the summer) they could still stay top four.

The crowded fixture list will do a lot to show us if these are actually top sides.

Fred made 9 ball recoveries in the first half vs. Brighton, more than twice as many as any other Man Utd player.

Fred recovers loose balls! Its what he does.

Back