• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Harry Kane sauntering around today like a 40 year old. I know he's coming back from injury and everything, but the legs definitely don't look too fresh.
he has been the worst player on the pitch today
almost non-existent

Pogba is ridiculously talented
50 yard diagonal pass on the half volley put on a dime. That's absurd.

ughhh gotta go pick up the kid from day care. time to pause
damn chil'ren

Also Bruno should definitely get a yellow for simulation, the defender planted nowhere near his foot

Mo Sissoko tracking back to right back to make a last ditch tackle in the 93rd minute after starting. Gedson Fernandes gets the ball played behind him and jogs a couple of steps before whining about the terrible pass after being on like five minutes.

Greenwood is going to be so good.

I'm not sure what Gedson Fernandes does yet.

Draw feels fair, whatever. Better than Tottenham before the suspension.

Draw feels right to me as a neutral, thought it was a decent first game back for these two -- decent level, good competitiveness/effort mostly, a little rust, but that's gonna be the case with almost everyone. Great goal from Bergwijn.

Thought the first game today was a very mid-table Bundesliga match, which was not surprising considering the managers, and this one was a very Mourinho match, which is not surprising either.

La Liga trying to play one game in the US a year to grow the league rather than just signing with a TV broadcaster that is actually carried by anyone in the US so that people can watch is next level

draw a fair result
what an awful penalty decision on that 2nd one. john moss already in his midseason form.

Back