• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

Yeah, I really got upset there. Again, my humblest apologies for not freaking out about a minor jab like you're prone to do. Maybe on another day I'd lose my shit for little reason?

both goals today were sublime

how can anyone not love Vinicius?
Great question. Would have thought it was a ridiculous one if somebody didn't throw hate at Marcus Rashford in the last few months on these here message boards. Like... WTF? That's a special sort of irrational hate there.

Great question. Would have thought it was a ridiculous one if somebody didn't throw hate at Marcus Rashford in the last few months on these here message boards. Like... WTF? That's a special sort of irrational hate there.

Your ability to make everything about ManU is truly next level

Jesus, Milan. Inter could have walked that second one in.

people that know such things, what is the popularity split between these two teams among the Milanese?

FIGC really needs to shitcan Mancini and hire Inzaghi. Dude has the courage to roll out ballsy lineups when that coward Mancini would be figuring out how to prop up Chiellini's corpse somewhere on the pitch.

Yeah, I think Inter and Juve are by far the two most popular clubs in the country. Milan blew up in the late 80s/90s abroad -- good timing with global emergence of the sport on tv and those awesome Sacchi/Capello squads.

Inter is more popular in Milan, but Milan is more popular when you consider non-Italian support, which is oddly ironic given why Inter exists as a club
not so sure that is true. seemed to be fairly even when I was in Milan a decade or so ago

Back