• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Champions League Thread (NWT)

Oh hmmmm, added layer. I think I only knew about her banging Courtois.

reading about it was fascinating. she was flat out...Kevin cheated on me so why shouldn't I ? And Courtois made me dinner..kev never did

Golazo doing all four Europa/Conference semis. Good, thought they might just stick to Europa.

Booooo
17e622f0326cb99b7877901b6f441304.jpg

Yeah there is no need for more matches other than a $$ grab. Waters down the competition.

And it is bullshit to go to 36 teams with uneven schedules. Fuck that noise.
One of the things I like most about football is how they determine Champions in the fairest way possible - everyone plays everyone home and away and most points wins/advances. This is just some bullshit.

just a ridiculous amount of talent in these starting XIs. should be a tasty one

Man City XI: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Dias, Akanji, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Grealish, Haaland
Real Madrid XI: Courtois, Carvajal, Militao, Alaba, Camavinga, Valverde, Kroos, Modric, Rodrygo, Benzema, Vinicius Jr

3 fouls committed by Bernardo in the first 9 minutes. Camavinga is seemingly in his head early

wow. shocked Haaland didn't score there. headed right into Courtois' right hip from point black range. Grealish with an absolute sexy cross in, perfectly weighted
aside from Camavinga on Bernardo... this is all Man City

many Real Madrid players still haven't even touched the ball once yet. that's just wild

Man City deservingly lead after KDB makes a great slide pass into Bernardo - Camavinga lost him while chasing the ball wide towards John Stones of all players
Real Madrid are going to lose this one by HT unless they make some tactical changes. Playing scared right now

Man City deservingly lead after KDB makes a great slide pass into Bernardo - Camavinga lost him while chasing the ball wide towards John Stones of all players
Real Madrid are going to lose this one by HT unless they make some tactical changes. Playing scared right now
i feel like that's how every Real Madrid match i've watched (admittedly not that many) goes....then Vini Jr does something absurd and it's 3 goals for Real

Back