• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Would it not make sense to cash in on Richarlison and DCL and invest those funds (likely to be significant)?

They both probably want out, so it's moot anyway, but I'd love to keep them if we could. Goal scorers and hard workers don't grow on trees. Richarlison, love him or hate him, absolutely bleeds for the club, I'd be pretty sad to see him go. Same with the DCL/Davies bromance.

Reports that Liverpool agreed on a £98k/week contract with Nuñez. I’m guessing ManU comes in with close to double that and signs him.

we are still doing the little engine that could routine for Liverpool?

that's cute.

nah, 98k just feels like a low ball offer for a guy you are trying to make the club record signing. assuming benfica gets the same amount i'm not sure why he wouldn't jump at a more appropriate number for himself.

for the record i really want liverpool to sign him.

Happy transfer window opening day, everyone. Time to start the 2022-23 thread?

Richarlison to Spurs sounds very likely for about €60M. They also spent £20M on Djed Spence, a 21 yo RB from Middlesbrough.

Liverpool have wrapped up Nunez for €100M.

this is a super sexy compilation video. bobby is the man.

Pique having a tough couple weeks. Shakira is gone now Barcelona has told him he's not wanted.

Bissouma to Spurs for 25 mil?

Wtf how are United not in for that price?

Last edited:
I’m other news we might be getting bought by some consortium of Trump affiliated Americans. Just great.

Because he might be a rapist. Luckily for him Spurs are really good at deflecting blame for the actions of their fans and players.

This thread is a pretty good take on it:

So Lineker is saying Haaland is the first young super star entering his prime who has chosen an EPL team over Real Madrid or Barcelona? I find that pretty hard to believe. Is it true? Seems like it has to be false.

what is the criteria for superstar?

The rumors for Youri Tielemans to Arsenal are heating up now that Belgium is done for the summer. Would be very excited with that signing, hope it gets over the line quickly.

Fabio Vieira (Porto ACM - €40 to Arsenal) had some baffling numbers last season. 14 assists in 1300 minutes or about 1 per game. Yet he only averaged 1.3 key passes per game. So nearly all the passes he made that resulted in a shot, resulted in a goal. Not sure if that's impressive or means his assists numbers were very, very lucky - probably somewhere between. No one else is anywhere close to that ratio.

Back