• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Just give Haaland like three more seasons and he’ll be there.
I have followed that line of reasoning multiple times. Haaland should smash every record if he stays put for a while and healthy.

Another cool stat is that Kane became the first player to score 10 headed goals in a single Premiere League campaign today. Haaland and his ridiculously acrobatic high kicks isn't gonna beat that (okay he probably will).

Kane’s amazing. Faster than you think, better athlete, better in the air than you’d immediately suspect, can link. Complete, just one of the all time greats. Hate him, think it’s mainly in the face and the accent.

I’m so much less hyped on Gakpo than almost anyone else, ha, it must just be me. Less about him than the fit, but I also can be an idiot, so it might subconsciously be the neck/arm length proportions.

Kane’s amazing. Faster than you think, better athlete, better in the air than you’d immediately suspect, can link. Complete, just one of the all time greats. Hate him, think it’s mainly in the face and the accent.
He is also very very boring as a person. I like that, though. Keeps him out of trouble.

Hitting the deck, every time, all match.

Best Liverpool have defended set pieces all year though. To this point anyway (no jinx).

Prob among the worst Brentford have executed them, as well, tbf.
It’s bizarre to me that even chasing a goal how much they try to take the ball out of play

I’m sure they’ve got the numbers to back it up but it can definitely be anti football at times

Sounds like you asked ChatGPT to make up a German name

Doesn’t scream long term. Maybe they just wanted someone to appease Klopp for a couple years before they sell. Interesting, but need to do more digging.

The cynic in me says it’s just someone to do all the agent/contract/money negotiations on Klopp targets rather than someone bringing their own vision, but maybe that can work for a bit.

Happy “corner taken quickly, ORIGI!!!” day to all, don’t even care if you celebrate it or not.

Reactions: BTB
Kompany extension announced, so guess he’s not going anywhere next year. Happy about that, want to see how Kompany-ball translates and/or transitions.

Just want real Rebecca “back in a mo’” Lowe back, end this fake Rebecca shit, NBC. I don’t care if she does the Derby.

Pope has been immense

Back