• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Champions League (and other Euro comps) Thread. NWT.

Spalletti managing that match yesterday gets 3 points out of it imo. Worst case would have been walking away with a draw.

Madrid's first two goals might not have happened if not for Rudi's style which leaves us very, very exposed to the counter and is a recipe for disaster if the side you're playing has dudes like Vini Jr. and Jude hauling ass down the pitch.

Napoli got very lucky with the penalty (which should not have been given imo), but Garcia's management of an elite midfield and the wings, with a world class winger in Kvara, has been criminal. Madrid's weakness has been defending headers in the box and we have arguably the best striker in the world at scoring from high crosses yet he's still not managing the style to this advantage.

Taking City, Barcelona, PSG, AC Milan and a Celtic-Lazio draw in a 105/1 parlay.

Damn, Celtic have a goal disallowed in the last 10 minutes then give up a game winner in the last minute of injury time.

Kweeve Kelleher out tonight for Liverpool vs USG -- picks up a lot of minor knocks for a backup keeper, though this seems to have come from a collision.

Going strong. Guess a little surprised Jones isn't starting since he'll be out in the league, but maybe they want to give the guys who might be covering for him more minutes.

Sounds like I might need to go back and watch this Marseille/Brighton banger.

Big Rom has now scored in 30 consecutive Europa League matches. WHAAAAA that's incredible

I swear that is what I heard on the Golazo Show after he scored by kicking the ball off his plant foot, which wrong-footed/looped over the keeper.

ok just heard it again during their HT highlights. and maybe this is what they said earlier and i just got confused

scored in his last THIRTEEN (13) matches. brb, gotta clean my ears out, I guess

Gravenberch with a goal and 2 assists already is encouraging. Maybe he just hated Tuchel? (understandable)

Back