• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Champions League (and other Euro comps) Thread. NWT.

HEY, HARRY! I never doubted you!

1-0. Great ball in by Eriksen

think he is just about onside. That was tight but I think #3 kept him on

I don’t know what the fuck McSauce was doing there. Absolute shambles, this team

If anyone needed some confidence it’s Onana. Been a really rough start. Hopefully he likes the feeling of being a hero at the Theater of Dreams.

La Real totally dominated Benfica today. Just a whooping. Should have been worst than 3-1.

Meanwhile, EtH rolling out the Maguire/Evans CB pairing again today when Varane and Lindelof are both available. Tactics.

HOJLUND!

Great reverse pass by AWB to put in McSauce who fires it across the 6 yard box for a tap-in goal for Rasmus. That's a pretty goal. Wow.

What the hell is going on in Copenhagen?

Supporter ran onto the pitch for a stoppage. Then there was some incident in the stands that stopped the match for over 5 minutes. Now something else is going on in the stands stopping the match again. This is wild.

RASMUS x2!

Bruno wins the ball about 30 yards from United's goal and starts a blistering counter carrying the ball forward and then finding Garnacho, his low shot is parried by The Blue Batman, but right in front of the net for another tap in.

Not a great effort by Ale, and would have preferred that he squared it to Hojlund, but good follow-up by Rasmus nonetheless

Well fuck. Looks like they're going to give Rashford a red. I think that's pretty ridiculous.

Back