• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Champions League (and other Euro comps) Thread. NWT.

Win or go home for United today. Hate that Mainoo, who was the best player for United on Sunday, doesn’t get another start today.

Win or go home for United today. Hate that Mainoo, who was the best player for United on Sunday, doesn’t get another start today.
I get it because @Galatasaray is a tough place to play for the most seasoned players

But I don't get it because Goodison was rocking on Sunday and Mainoo was the most composed United player on the pitch. And it wasn't particularly close.

Rashford on the bench is the right decision by EtH, IMO, since his form has been so lackluster this season, but I'm surprised at the call.

GARNACHOOOOOO!!!!

What fantastic ball movement from United to open Gala up. Class assist by Bruno to meg the defender to find the wide open Ale. And good target forward work by Hojlund there in the build up.

That was a really good team goal.

That ball hit McTominay's shoulder, not arm. He's a lucky boy because he was so stupid to raise up his arm there.

"not captain material"

hahaha fuck off, Roy Keane and Jaime Carragher. goal and an assist for O Capitão in a must-win match in the first 20 minutes.

I'm not quite sure I've seen a CB partnership play so many times together and be as unconvincing together as Maguire and Lindleof.

United lucky again there that Icardi was offside as Maguire and Lindelof were not on the same line like it is the first time they are playing together...

ridiculously tight
but I do dig the semi-automatic offside decisions. no stupid lines drawn by humans!

gotta do offsides by feet or something

it is not spiritually offsides
no. just NO.

if you can score with the body part then it counts. same goes for where the line should be drawn by the defender. if they can play the ball with a body part, it counts.

Here comes Kobbie! I'm guessing for Amrabat because McSauce is using his physicality well in the midfield and making things very uncomfortable for Gala's CMs.

Back