• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Champions League (and other Euro comps) Thread. NWT.

i've always thought it should just be the trailing foot, not the entire body, but that's just me and since i'm not a lifelong purist that's probably blasphemy
it used to be that 'even' was offside so purists would really hate what you guys are proposing! haha

let's just get rid of offside completely and allow cherry picking and turn the game into a long-ball fest!

time to play the Turk in the Champions League matches. Onana has been fucking horrible in Europe all season.

all United since it went to 3-3 but the finishing has been crap. Pellistri guilty of the two worst efforts on goal in the last 5 or so minutes. Neither anywhere near the frame of the goal.

this is torture

wait....how the fuck is it only 3 added minutes?!?! there have been 3 goals this half and multiple substitutions. I was thinking 5 or 6!

Big goal for Pepi and PSV in the 92nd minute. They're now in a solid position to advance to the knockout stage.

Arsenal's front 5 is having quite the first half against Lens. 4 of them have goals already. Odegaard needs to sort his shit out, the lazy bastard. haha

Arsenal's front 5 is having quite the first half against Lens. 4 of them have goals already. Odegaard needs to sort his shit out, the lazy bastard. haha
Odegaard scored right before the half

I'm so inspirational!

Decent Man United showed up today but still looking susceptible to pacey counter attacks right down the middle of the pitch

level in Denmark still

So you're saying there's a chance!

A pretty even half. Bayern had the better chances, but United was certainly lively. Maguire going out injured isn't great when Johnny Fucking Evans is out there with his walker, but I am glad to see Varane back in the side. Don't have much hope for the second half since there aren't a lot of goals in this United squad, but it's still level in Copenhagen so there is still something to play for.

Back