• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Thankfully not a BPL post..Neymar is such a bitch...

[video]http://gfycat.com/IllustriousSpectacularKusimanse[/video]

Bump, reading Hamsik and Destro rumors to Arsenal along with Sissoko and Hummels rumors as well.

Schneiderlin
Hummels
Sissoko

Yes please.

Quality CB (or 2), physical defensive midfielder, and a solid left back please... I wouldn't say no to a striker who has a nose for goal either. I want to believe we will make the necessary changes, but I foresee a couple unknowns coming in.

Leicester's extensive list of needs aside, I'm hoping to see some big names come to the BPL this winter. Big fan of Hamsik and Hummels, and would love to see either of them in England (as long as it's not in Manchester).

I'm assuming you guys know better than to expect anything over the January transfer window.

debbie-downer.gif

Can't you just let us have sugar plums dance in our heads until Christmas?

Can't you just let us have sugar plums dance in our heads until Christmas?

The scary thing is I'm usually an optimist, but Wenger's transfer policies bring me down more than any of my other teams. And that's with my alma mater's basketball team (and attitude towards the coach) looking like Wake Forest last year.

The scary thing is I'm usually an optimist, but Wenger's transfer policies bring me down more than any of my other teams. And that's with my alma mater's basketball team (and attitude towards the coach) looking like Wake Forest last year.

Wenger's splashed a little cash over the past two January's (not enough) and some more in the past two summers (again, not enough). Maybe he'll continue to loosen the purse strings this January.

Would be absolutely astonished to see anyone leave Dortmund right now.

Strootman will be playing Manchester United player by February. Roma going out of CL made this an inevitability, I think.

As much as I would hate to see him leave, Wenger isn't giving him any PT.

I totally understand why he would want to get more PT. I just haven't seen it reported and was looking for a link.

Does he get more PT at Inter?

Back