• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

The cake base is super light, almost like a cupcake, and they do lots of yummy specialty flavors, you choose the icing and a drizzle, they are customizable...

They cook them as they need them, so they are super fresh. They are completely customizable and are made to order. Yum.

4243ac9d-c03c-496c-b050-ff12a982af9e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Noticed the senior bravo on trade is open now...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

$15 all you can eat tacos tonight at the porch for wake n shake. Proceeds benefit the Brian Piccolo fund.

Looks like Bistro B is closing, effective immediately. Service was often spotty, but the food was usually very good. Seems like there was some sort of significant sanitation issues, which is disappointing.

That's too bad. I've never been, but heard good things. Today's menu is up on their website.

Had a great time at Bistro B about 2 years ago, but I could see where things could go astray in a hurry. Sanitation issues are no joke.

Evidently bistro b victim of fake news...closed for a couple of weeks but reopened on the 7th.

Evidently bistro b victim of fake news...closed for a couple of weeks but reopened on the 7th.

Huh. E-mail hack maybe? My wife is on their e-mail list, and that is where she got the news. Seemed strange, but didn't have any reason to doubt it.

Huh. E-mail hack maybe? My wife is on their e-mail list, and that is where she got the news. Seemed strange, but didn't have any reason to doubt it.
Yeah...that's what it was...there is a story on journalnow.com

I've eaten at Milners and Milners Brothers and I was disappointed with both.

I've eaten at Milners and Milners Brothers and I was disappointed with both.

Think this is posted in the wrong thread. Understandable, since the Unpopular Opinions thread is getting some run today as well.

Honestly, Brothers was nothing special, but I don't think I've had a bad meal at Milners.

Think this is posted in the wrong thread. Understandable, since the Unpopular Opinions thread is getting some run today as well.

Honestly, Brothers was nothing special, but I don't think I've had a bad meal at Milners.
That's fair, I've never heard anyone else criticize it.

I've had a bad meal at milners. It was the week that they changed out their kitchen. I blame it on them getting used to the new kitchen

I enjoyed brothers. Their tacos were my go to for many nights when I was home alone and didn't feel like cooking.

I'm close friends with the owners of Fiddling Fish. They are great people and huge Wake supporters. This project has been in the works for a while. They have been brewing for a long time and I can honestly say that their beers are amazing. The space is going to be very cool as well.

Back