• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Triad restaurant comings, goings and recs

I thought the Gorgonzola fries app at Cin Cin was legit. Burger was pretty good, not top notch though.

I thought the Gorgonzola fries app at Cin Cin was legit. Burger was pretty good, not top notch though.

The Gorgonzola definitely made the fries better, but overall, I found them just OK. ECW has buffalo fries which are covered in wing sauce and ranch and if you ask for some crumbled bleu cheese on top, they are MONEY!

I was unimpressed with the burgers at Cin Cin, they weren't bad, but not great. I prefer Burger Batch or Food Freaks

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Agree that Cin Cin disappointed. Food Freaks is delish but haven't tried Burger Batch yet. An underrated burger that I've mentioned on these boards before is the Southern Stilton burger from First Street.

Agree that Cin Cin disappointed. Food Freaks is delish but haven't tried Burger Batch yet. An underrated burger that I've mentioned on these boards before is the Southern Stilton burger from First Street.

I don't think it's underrated at all. Properly rated as the best burger in Winston IMO.

Finally made it to Slappy's last week and folks were not lying. I liked the chicken, but really loved the bacon potato salad and mac & cheese sides. Moving into heavy rotation for takeout up there with Athena and the poutine at Quiet Pint

I don't know what happened, I went to Slappys for dinner one time and the Mac & Cheese was terrible. It was dry as a bone so that there were some crunchy noodles, and the cheese was almost crusty like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for hours.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Um, Bad Daddy's says they have the top-rated burger in W-S, so whaddya gotta say about THAT?

I associate them with the CLT airport, so that immediately disqualifies. That and being so close to Hanes Mall...

Bad Daddy's is good but Small Batch is a tad better IMO. Also, as mentioned already on this thread, the Southern Stilton from First Street is the tits.

Bad Daddy's is good but Small Batch is a tad better IMO. Also, as mentioned already on this thread, the Southern Stilton from First Street is the tits.

I thought that Burger Batch was not nearly as good as it should have been for what it cost. Cin Cin is good and Bad Daddy's is better than I expected it to be.

Big Burger Spot in Greensboro is always good.

I thought that Burger Batch was not nearly as good as it should have been for what it cost. Cin Cin is good and Bad Daddy's is better than I expected it to be.

Big Burger Spot in Greensboro is always good.

Agreed! Just had it yesterday.

Had Emma Keys in Greensboro for lunch yesterday. I always forget about it. Delicious burgers

Tough call between small batch and hops for best burger in the Triad in my opinion

Back