• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

True Detective on HBO

Is this future Brasky

SAtrt5e.jpg

One of Sam Tuttle's grandchildren the old black lady was talking about, a Childress(remember the sheriff) or LeBeau.

This whole Carcosa thing is wack as shit though. Almost creepier than that damn mask.

I also wonder if they will explicitly talk about Marty's daughter seeing the cult's actions as seen in the videotape or just leave us to interpret that she has seen or heard of it, indicating it really was under everyone's nose the whole time.

^^^I don't get the connection between Marty's daughter and the cult-animal faces. When did they say that?

Errol/Lawnmower man is a red herring I have a feeling. A simpleton along for the ride of something more sinister.

^^^I don't get the connection between Marty's daughter and the cult-animal faces. When did they say that?

They didn't say that, they showed it. She had arranged a bunch of her barbie dolls in a circle that looks very much like what went down on the film. It's earlier in the thread.

They didn't say that, they showed it. She had arranged a bunch of her barbie dolls in a circle that looks very much like what went down on the film. It's earlier in the thread.

And drew the weird sex pictures as a kid

OH gosh, I remember that now, yes yes. Scary. Explains why she was such a weirdo as an older teen.

Didn't think about this until Sepinwall brought it back up, but Maggie's dad could be the connection between Audrey, Marty's daughter, and the Carcosa sex ring.

Didn't think about this until Sepinwall brought it back up, but Maggie's dad could be the connection between Audrey, Marty's daughter, and the Carcosa sex ring.

Do you even read the posts in this thread???

Now I am reading theories that when Hart says "it was right under my nose" he is referring to his family. as in the cult is a religious female cult in which Maggie has been apart of. 5 main in families are apart of in and Maggie was exposed to it (by her father) and there daughter was as well.

Explains why Maggie's still hanging around...

Haha... Never heard that theory!

(stolen from reddit)

but theory for the last episode... hart and cohle solve the case and think everything is sewn up. hart then either goes to audrey's art show or buys one of her paintings and its covered in spirals/dark stars/etc.

pan to black, season over.

Something has to tie them together and it's looking more and more like the dad. They never state their family name do they?

(stolen from reddit)

but theory for the last episode... hart and cohle solve the case and think everything is sewn up. hart then either goes to audrey's art show or buys one of her paintings and its covered in spirals/dark stars/etc.

pan to black, season over.

Audrey continues the family tradition.

Maggie seems to be involved in this somehow. Covering up family secrets... I rewatched a few episodes and listened to her from that angle. She asks some interesting questions.

And yes women from Louisiana are cray, gotta be that French influence.

audrey's family name appears to be herbert as the actor that plays her father is credited as jake herbert in e2. don't ask me how long i just spent trying to figure that out.

Back