• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

All I want's my kids to have some nepotism
All I want's my wealth to have some repetition
- the mission, bakar

ehh....white folks have been hiring their friends, family, or lovers for years. But the minute a Black woman hires someone she knows intimately then all of a sudden its a scandal.
It’s almost like you get held to a higher standard when you are put in charge of prosecuting a former president.

You should hear about the “relationship” Brett Kavanaugh had with Dr. Ford. Quite reproachful.

Am I not allowed to think all 3 actions should be considered below the standard of ethics set by their respective offices?
Yes, but I should also be allowed to be frustrated that republicans are going to use this lady doing almost exactly what Ken Starr did to try and derail the GA prosecution of an insurrectionist former President….and that Starr had zero consequences.

Fani Willis knew that prosecuting the former President of the United States would put the US and world spotlight on her. It is her biggest opportunity to show she can make a profound contribution to this country. If you get that type of opportunity you best have all your ducks in a row and keep them in a row from start to finish. She failed in this measure. At best, her performance will always have an asterisk. Hopefully, she will still accomplish her goal. If she fails to do so, the asterisk becomes an exclamation point.

She fucked up royally and the best move would be for her and the dude to distance themselves from the case and bring others in. Doesn't appear they are going to do that. Why can't anyone just keep their dicks and vaginas in their pants?

She fucked up royally and the best move would be for her and the dude to distance themselves from the case and bring others in. Doesn't appear they are going to do that. Why can't anyone just keep their dicks and vaginas in their pants?
The organism is only DNAs way of making more DNA.

Decision not issued as fast as I expected, but unanimous.

I wish it were faster, but my understanding is they wanted to agree on all points because they knew it would be appealed.

GIven that the whole goal is to delay the trial as much as possible, that's still mission accomplished for Trump.

Every business this pos has been involved with goes under. Amazing the faith people put in this golden calf.

I don't think the supreme court will want to touch this one...they probably view it as a no win for them in court of public opinion and other than Clarence Thomas the conservative judges would rather trump just go away so they can quietly dismantle rights and freedoms in the shadows.

But they'll take as long as possible with it before turning it down.

But they'll take as long as possible with it before turning it down.
Yeah I wonder if there is any timeline, so to speak, on SCOTUS declining a case. It is not like a party can appeal or complain to any other body about the delay.

Back