• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

The confusing thing to me about the Trump fraud case is that Deutchse Bank said they knew Trumps claimed asset values weren’t correct and the bank made their own value estimates. Wouldn’t that mean that Trump’s loans were based on the actual value of his assets?

The confusing thing to me about the Trump fraud case is that Deutchse Bank said they knew Trumps claimed asset values weren’t correct and the bank made their own value estimates. Wouldn’t that mean that Trump’s loans were based on the actual value of his assets?

The underlying data he fed to them for their internal valuations was also fraudulent.

I do agree with Biff on the whole victimless crime angle, but my desire to see shitty people get their comeuppance overrides that.

If they were gonna get him for anything criminal around this I would have expected property tax fraud.

The underlying data he fed to them for their internal valuations was also fraudulent.

I do agree with Biff on the whole victimless crime angle, but my desire to see shitty people get their comeuppance overrides that.
Wouldn’t the victims be the other real estate development companies that didn’t get the same treatment from the banks? In a competitive market, if you are lying to the bank to get better loan terms and paying lower interest rates that gives you an unfair advantage over other companies.

victimless crime is nonsense. Everybody who paid a tenth of a percentage point higher on their interest rate on a loan because they told the truth is a victim. Trump purposely lied so he could pay less money while other people tell the truth and pay more.

victimless crime is nonsense. Everybody who paid a tenth of a percentage point higher on their interest rate on a loan because they told the truth is a victim. Trump purposely lied so he could pay less money while other people tell the truth and pay more.
that’s why the love him

Lying to a bank is illegal ?

The penalty imposed on Trump is based on profits that the judge determined he wouldn’t have made without receiving a low interest loan that he paid back. What kind of BS is that ?
Fraud is usually illegal, but to your point, the banks own a lot of this.

Oh shit the truckers aren’t gonna deliver anything to NYC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_2737.jpeg
I’m asking all true patriots to donate and post their receipts, so we can all laugh at them. This is going to be a tough year, we could use the mirth.

So one of the models of trump sneakers is called the never surrender and it costs 399 bucks. I look forward to folks announcing to the world that they are pathetic cult members just by looking at their feet.

So one of the models of trump sneakers is called the never surrender and it costs 399 bucks. I look forward to folks announcing to the world that they are pathetic cult members just by looking at their feet.

Been doing with the tops of their heads for 8 years.

What's he holding in his hand in that logo?

Back