• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Two cheeses the rest of your life (IMPORTANT)

Sharp Cheddar.

Manchego. (almoooost went with a nice blue cheese here..)

see it's tough. I thought at first about ones I just like to eat on their own, then I thought about things like pizza, mac and cheese, and burgers. so I'd prob pick gruyere and maybe manchego. but damn, parm is tough to lose.

you gotta pick one uber-versatile cheese and then one standalone cheese IMHO

Sharp Cheddar & Pepper Jack. I would be sad about Swiss, Parmesan, and Mozzarella for a day or two.

Mozzarella - Would have a hard time w/o pizza.
Cheddar

Mozarella and manchego (one practical and one to really enjoy on its own- though sharp cheddar and pepper jack would be missed).

Mozzarella - Would have a hard time w/o pizza.
Cheddar

Beat me to it. This is the correct answer, I don't sit around eating mozzarella but I can't imagine a decent margurita pizza without some mozzarella. Blue cheese is a distant 3rd.

Mozzarella

tough call between manchego and sharp cheddar. Probably manchego, but mac and cheese would be sad.

REAL Parmigiano-Reggiano (none of this fake perpetratin shit you get in the US) and that powder cheese you get with Kraft macaroni and cheese

Maytag Blue and Irish Cheddar. Buffalo Mozzarella is a razor-close 3rd. Tallegio is a solid 4th.

Last edited:
Back