• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Two cheeses the rest of your life (IMPORTANT)

I could eat a whole wheel of brie.

ditto. brie was one of my first thoughts, but then i thought about pizza and caprese salad and mozza won out for soft cheese.
this is a hard question, though.

ditto. brie was one of my first thoughts, but then i thought about pizza and caprese salad and mozza won out for soft cheese.
this is a hard question, though.

This, tomato+basil+mozarella=win. Plus pizza and lots of other Italian dishes, gotta have it.

I would miss Mozz, but I think I could do alright with a cheddar pizza.

I'd just make up for it by eating lots of manchego + tomato fresco + jamon serrano sandwichesss.

Actually, Manchego would be a pretty good cheese for putting on pizza too I think.

I dont think I could survive without fresh tomatos in the Summer and mozzarella, so I gotta go with that. Mozzarella is also pretty versatile.

As for my stand alone, I inherited a love for port salut from my pops. If you havent tried it yet, do yourself a favor.

Gonna give feta some love. I eat a lot of Mediterranean food. The imported Greek stuff is cotdam!

Sharp cheddar because its my favorite. Mozzarella because of pizza.

morning_picdump_536_640_31.jpg

Aged parm-reggiano
Aged sharp cheddar

runner-up- crumbled bleu

Late to this, but I think I'd have to go with sharp cheddar and either bleu or chevre.

Back