• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Along these lines, but not quite this far- I have yet to read a really convincing bit of info that would lead me to blankety support non-GMO foods.

Other than Monsanto turning farmers into share croppers?

I assume that's a back door way of calling Nirvana overrated.

Right thread.

Saying your spouse is your "best friend" means you probably don't have any friends and can't grasp the difference between a spouse and a friend.

Dublin, Ireland is a boring city. Today is my third day here and we feel like we’ve done everything we want to. Apparently having a car would help because there is a lot of cool stuff to see in surrounding areas but alas.

We felt the same way. Wife and I love Ireland but the way to see it is with a car. Since we hit all of the major Dublin attractions last time next time we fly in we will either just leave right away in a car or fly into Shannon. We had a fantastic time seeing all the little towns and the beautiful countryside/coastline, and we have plenty left to explore.

I feel the same way about Rome. Been many times and always enjoy Italy more once we get outside the city. Next I go back would probably be with kids.

Dublin, Ireland is a boring city. Today is my third day here and we feel like we’ve done everything we want to. Apparently having a car would help because there is a lot of cool stuff to see in surrounding areas but alas.

Yea wife studied abroad there and took every available opportunity to travel the country and continent

Decent home base but pretty boring

I hope the Irish kid Manning is recruiting doesn't see this.

Back