• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Chupe's vid reminded me of this (based on title alone). Loved this album way back when:

Maybe it was Charlotte, but there was definitely thunderstorms to start the show (behind the stage). It was the In Rainbows tour.

Yeah, now that you mention it, I remember some shit around us, but just never getting rained on. Lot of strands...

I think this might be the best James Blake release yet. After listening to it a few more times, I was wrong about the second half being stronger... It's pretty uniform quality throughout. "Put That Away and Talk To Me" is my early favorite from the album. It is mesmerizing. "Noise Above Our Heads," too.

I love this all so much.

Yeah, now that you mention it, I remember some shit around us, but just never getting rained on. Lot of strands...

Ok, we were at the same show. Got drunk that night and ended up at some jazz bar. Awesome and weird evening.

Ksenija Sidorova performs a jazz rendition of Bach's concerto in d minor

Squire is easily the best part of the Stone Roses, and it shows 20 years later. Dat guitar.

Happy Birthday Stevie!

Think Marvin Gaye is on drums in this one: Oops, nevermind, I guess Marvin sang before Stevie as he shows up right at the beginning and the announcer thanks him. I think he played drums on some version of Fingertips at some point, though.

Last edited:
I dig the new Stone Roses tune. Takes me back to smoking bowls in Davis in 1990.

Back