• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Oh man. That sucks. Losing the items and not getting the talus heart is huge. I'm always scared I'm going to run out of bomb flowers even thought I haven't dropped below 30.

last night my daughter switched from TOTK to another game and i had just beaten a Talus. when i turned it back on/reloaded the Talus was back to life but the game recorded my expenditure of bomb flowers/meals/other consumables and i didn't even get the talus heart/gems
I just got to the part where it tells you how many Talus's are out in the wild that you haven't beaten yet and fuck this game could take 500 hours. I spent the last like 15 mins of the night taking pictures of all the stuff I have in my inventory to fill out the picture book. I've marked all over the map where the big monsters but now I'm gonna have to come up with a new tag for ones I've beaten and ones I haven't.

Last edited:
I just got to the part where it tells you how many Talus's are out in the wild that you haven't beaten yet and fuck this game could take 500 hours. I spent the last like 15 mins of the night taking pictures of all the stuff I have in my inventory to fill out the picture book.

it sure seems like there are a lot of taluses vs BOTW

Oh man. That sucks. Losing the items and not getting the talus heart is huge. I'm always scared I'm going to run out of bomb flowers even thought I haven't dropped below 30.

i guess the trick is to throw their hands back with Recall and then run and whale on the crystal

i guess the trick is to throw their hands back with Recall and then run and whale on the crystal
Yeah. Use ascend to get to the ore. My first Battle Talus took forever to beat. Now I have a system.

1. Muddle bud the Talus.
2. Recall the hands while standing behind a tree or Bokoblin stand.
3. Ascend to the ore while stunned and whale on the crystal.

Taluses were minibosses in BOTW. Seems like they're just regular enemies here.

I cheesed the hell out of the northern most labyrinth. Couldn't figure out how to get there, so just spent 10 minutes and many endura carrots later flying there from the opening sky island.

I cheesed the hell out of the northern most labyrinth. Couldn't figure out how to get there, so just spent 10 minutes and many endura carrots later flying there from the opening sky island.

Really? I got there pretty easily before I even got Tulin or a second stamina wheel. I may have built a flying machine out if the floating platforms to help get there though. I forget.

Last edited:
Anyone played the final fantasy 16 demo yet? All I can say is wow! If this first few hours is any indication of how good the rest of the game is going to be, it's going to be amazing. Already a great story and much darker and bloodier than any previous entry.

Last night, I did what I had told myself I shouldn't do. I went to an area of the depths without unlocking the overworld first. Couldn't find a light root to save my life.

Info on open-world Star Wars Outlaws and Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora games dropped this week.

Of the open world games revealed, those are the two you picked? And not the game called the best game presentation of all time? Sheesh.

Of the open world games revealed, those are the two you picked? And not the game called the best game presentation of all time? Sheesh.

My son loves Avatar and I’ll probably play the Star Wars game.

I assume you’re talking about a game you get paid to promote and I don’t so I’ll leave it to you. :)

Haha, I'll just say I had low expectations for Starfield but am now extremely hyped..

Also very glad I'm taking my paternity leave in September now 😂

Shame it's an XBox scloosie.
lol, good, that's on Sony for playing it this way for years

but it's on PC too, which is the proper way to play any Bethesda RPG so you can get those sweet sweet #mods

Back