• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

Pussy post ahead:
I have massive arachnophobia (yes I realize it's completely irrational) and RPGs have only been throwing more and more in throughout the years and they're really the only thing that get me ing games. I put over 80 hours into oblivion but never touch Skyrim because of those 8 legged fuckers. But I'm beyond dying to play the Witcher 3. Are the prevalent in the game? I'm thinking about sacking up and caving in because the game looks so amazing.

We aren't commenting on the trailer specifics, so instead I'll point you to this article someone pointed me to.
http://bgr.com/2015/06/03/fallout-4-trailer-boston-screencaps/

I haven't run into any spiders in Witcher 3 but I'm only a few hours in. You're not the first person to mention that about an Elder Scrolls game though. They're also in Elder Scrolls Online which comes out on PS4/Xbox One next week, so also not for you.

I'll keep the "give away copies on the OGB forums" idea in mind.

We aren't commenting on the trailer specifics, so instead I'll point you to this article someone pointed me to.

I haven't run into any spiders in Witcher 3 but I'm only a few hours in. You're not the first person to mention that about an Elder Scrolls game though. They're also in Elder Scrolls Online which comes out on PS4/Xbox One next week, so also not for you.

I'll hook you up with a sweet title.

Pussy post ahead:
I have massive arachnophobia (yes I realize it's completely irrational) and RPGs have only been throwing more and more in throughout the years and they're really the only thing that get me ing games. I put over 80 hours into oblivion but never touch Skyrim because of those 8 legged fuckers. But I'm beyond dying to play the Witcher 3. Are the prevalent in the game? I'm thinking about sacking up and caving in because the game looks so amazing.

In relation to Bethesda, I'll admit to running blinding through the Dunwich Building in F3 because I was terrified about what would happen if I hung around too long.

DCDeacon I'll take my free copy of Fallout 4 as well. Skyrim and F3 are two of my favorite games

Im sure DCD cant answer, but what makes F4 different from F3? Or is it intended to be close to the same game with just a change in scenery? I enjoyed the trailer but other then obvious national monuments you could have convinced me that it was a trailer for F3. Definitely going to buy, but I hope theres a lot more in there than just F3 set in Boston

It would be nice if ShooShmoo would drop by and change the name of this thread. The Last of Us was the GOTY for 2013. Maybe a mod cares enough to help out.

Thanks! Yeah it was a bummer. Watched the shit out of gameplay on youtube but could never really bring myself to dive into it.

Can we go ahead and rank Elder Scrolls here? Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion, right?

Im sure DCD cant answer, but what makes F4 different from F3? Or is it intended to be close to the same game with just a change in scenery? I enjoyed the trailer but other then obvious national monuments you could have convinced me that it was a trailer for F3. Definitely going to buy, but I hope theres a lot more in there than just F3 set in Boston

We are doing a big E3 Showcase on June 14 10pm EST (hosted by yours truly). Be streamed live on our Twitch and YouTube channels. We'll have a lot to show and say on FO4 as well as other games (ie, DOOM). Should answer many of your questions with some specifics.

We are doing a big E3 Showcase on June 14 10pm EST (hosted by yours truly). Be streamed live on our Twitch and YouTube channels. We'll have a lot to show and say on FO4 as well as other games (ie, DOOM). Should answer many of your questions with some specifics.

you should say something like, "We're trying to get the BUZZ OUT" as a shoutout to the board

Are you going to be dressed in nice pants and a dressy shirt, no tie, with the top button undone, so the gamers know you're a smart business type who knows how to relax like one of us?

Just don't do the sport coat / t-shirt look.

fwzLJss.jpg

I'll save my freebie request for Doom. I'm a true old schooler and my gaming obsession started with the original. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for it.

Any chance you can get a #WellmanOut billboard Easter egg in the game?

Back