• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ BC 11/27 – Noon ESPN2

Agreed. WR is our strongest position. If Roberson and Williams are healthy, maybe he’ll take playing time from Banks.

He doesn’t play slot. Morin is third team slot if necessary. Greene plays AT’s position, where Banks has been #2. Just good to hear that Donovan is practicing and might play some if needed. ACC title game and bowl seem more likely.

He doesn’t play slot. Morin is third team slot if necessary. Greene plays AT’s position, where Banks has been #2. Just good to hear that Donovan is practicing and might play some if needed. ACC title game and bowl seem more likely.

And Morin would be sliding over from the other outside WR which Greene could play. If Greene is going to play, Clawson probably wants to put him and AT on the field at the same time. And if not, he’d be the #2 behind AT meaning he’d take playing time from Banks.

Nothing against Morin, Key, Banks, or Stewart but I would love to see Greene, Q, and ATP out there at the same time.

Absolutely No Way Greene is back and going to put in time at our deepest position from a torn ACL. Too much risk not enough reward.

was coby davis' injury ever mentioned publicly?. From memory it looked like collarbone or sternum. At the time he was lost for year but wonder if he could make it back?

Full on gale warning for Boston thru early tomorrow afternoon.

A strong wind would not be good. Fuggin northeast weather.

If your name ends in Cooley, Turner, Marshall, Ellison or Hartman it’s time to stick your chest out or in the case of Hartman your best slide.

If your name ends in Cooley, Turner, Marshall, Ellison or Hartman it’s time to stick your chest out or in the case of Hartman your best slide.

Ruggiero needs to make sure he has the pages in the playbook he used at the end of the NC State game bookmarked. That was the groud pound eat the clock drive that took about five minutes and left State with little time down two scores. I think Wake might need one or more of those tomorrow.

And please God never let our Prevent Defense see the light of day!

And please God never let our Prevent Defense see the light of day!

This. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if their slow QB gashes us for 10-15 yds. on 3rd and long because we drop everyone back. It’s maddening.

This. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if their slow QB gashes us for 10-15 yds. on 3rd and long because we drop everyone back. It’s maddening.

Yeah - we don’t have speed at LB to stop that run - Aaron Curry ain’t walking through that door

Back