• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Cuse game on Time Warner Channel 519

It is showing on this channel in the Charlotte region.

Very good, now I won't have to worry about hooking my computer up to the big screen and hoping my wireless signal doesn't go out during the game.

Not if you have one of the other ESPN3 content providers (e.g. AT&T).

I guess I should have made a new thread instead of announcing this on the WF @ Syracuse thread. It should be available on 519 across the state for TWC customers.

backpain-1292835351.jpg

I'm in a TWC area, use Time Warner Road Runner to get online, but use Directv for the Sunday Ticket.

If I understand it right, my Xbox 360 is supposed to get ESPN3, but won't because I don't have Time Warner Cable TV, regardless of whether or not I use TW RR to access Xbox Live.

Is that correct? Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm in a TWC area, use Time Warner Road Runner to get online, but use Directv for the Sunday Ticket.

If I understand it right, my Xbox 360 is supposed to get ESPN3, but won't because I don't have Time Warner Cable TV, regardless of whether or not I use TW RR to access Xbox Live.

Is that correct? Anyone else in the same boat?

Unless it has changed over the last week, TWC customers (even with cable) are not able to access ESPN3 on their 360. Apparently you are supposed to be able to but each side (Microsoft, ESPN, & TWC) blames someone else.

Back