• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Cuse game on Time Warner Channel 519

I'm going to try to set up my 360 tonight, but I don't have much hope.

So I thought I had espn3 with ATT Uverse, but now I can't find it. The station is gone. Anyone else have this?

So I thought I had espn3 with ATT Uverse, but now I can't find it. The station is gone. Anyone else have this?

Are you saying that espn3 is a station on your channel lineup with uverse? I have the U300 package and I have never seen that. You should be able to get it online though.

i don't see the game listed on that channel, and i'm in winston. maybe it will show up closer to game time.

Are you saying that espn3 is a station on your channel lineup with uverse? I have the U300 package and I have never seen that. You should be able to get it online though.

Yes, there was a station in with the other sports ones that was on my guide onscreen as ESPN3.. Never could see anything when I selected it. I called yesterday and basically was told it's a programming error. I should have never been able to see it on the screen even if there was no content.

Dam teaser.

Still debating a move from TWC to Uverse...No ESPN 3 doesn't help Uv's cause.

I get TWC out of Gastonia and it doesn't have 519 in the channel lineup but it has 518 as a Special Events sports channel. Hopefully it will be on that. I also notice in the channel lineup there is a 1520 Special Events sports HD channel. Any chance this could be on in HD?

i don't see the game listed on that channel, and i'm in winston. maybe it will show up closer to game time.

Hope so. Not too DVR friendly right now. that channel's Thursday night time blocks are 2-10pm and 10-6am.

Just set up my Xbox. It looks like it should work pretty well.

What are the legal implications of a bar just buying a bunch of Xbox's and setting up ESPN3?

So do you have to have that extra sports package for this channel with TWC?

You will not be able to get the game on 519 unless you have the sports package. It costs $5.95 monthly.

Premium Tiers
Your package includes a choice of Premium Tier. Please select it now.
Sports Pass - Sports PassBrings you 14 channels of exciting sports action, including Tennis Channel, NBA TV and Big Ten Network.

$5.95 monthly Included Movie Pass - Movie PassIncludes Encore, Fox Movie Channel, Sundance and more.

$5.95 monthly Included HD Pass - HD PassIf you love to watch in HD, this tier is for you. Get five channels of exclusive HD programming you can’t watch anywhere else.

$6.95 monthly Included Nuestra Tele - Nuestra TeleIncludes a variety of children’s programming, sports, music, novelas, news and more, designed to satisfy Latino TV viewer preferences.

$4.95 monthly

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure i watched the Wake/State football game on one of these TWC special events channels last year. I had to rig up the DVR to start recording as late as possible for one of the time blocks and record long on another (or something like that) due to what QCDeac posted. I don't have any sports tiers either. I'm going by the mall tonight and will stop in to the TWC store and ask them.

Just flipped over to 519 on TWC. We dont't have the sports package. There was a schedule of games on this initial page and it listed WFU-Syracuse at 8:00. Let's get ready to rumble.

wake football twitter does say that we will have to have the sports tier for channel 519 to work. I'll report back in a couple hours.

dont think you need the sports tier, i think maybe you just need to be a time warner road runner suscriber too?

at least thats what the non-english speaking person at customer service told me

Back