• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Cuse game on Time Warner Channel 519

Come watch the game with your fellow Deacs at Old Staleys.

Go to espn3 and click on watch now. It'll take you to the screen and ask you for your service provider. Choose AT&T. It'll then ask you for AT&T user name and password. If you don't have one, create an @att.net email account for free. Once that's done, try the steps over again and enter your newly created att user name and password. That should work.

You. are. awesome.

Go to espn3 and click on watch now. It'll take you to the screen and ask you for your service provider. Choose AT&T. It'll then ask you for AT&T user name and password. If you don't have one, create an @att.net email account for free. Once that's done, try the steps over again and enter your newly created att user name and password. That should work.

Is AT&T one of the providers that allows you to use HBO GO?

Well I sacked up and paid the $5. So if anyone in Wilmington is looking for a place to watch the game, I'll have it. Plenty of seating, but not quite enough booze...yet.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but if you have a PS3 or a Wii and download the free trial of Playon, you should be able to stream ESPN3 on those devices. I haven't tried it yet, but I googled "ESPN3 on Wii" and found a couple posts on other message boards where people have said they had done it. Worth a shot.

does TWC and ESPN3 work on xbox? they want me to re-up my gold subscription and I don't want to do it unless it will definitely work.

I expect this TWC channel to be some of the lowest def in years.

I expect this TWC channel to be some of the lowest def in years.

Yeah I was thinking either that or that the channel may not come in at all. It'd be a fitting cap to the day long battle I've had with TWC

You can get a sneak peak at the video quality by turning to channel 518. Rutgers NC Central game on. Quality is better than I expected.

Looks like 101.1FM WZTK is no longer carrying Wake games this year. Greensboro, High Point, and Winston will be served by WIST 98.3FM. Hopefully, this info is still accurate. Does anyone know any differently?

98.1 from Galax appears to remain as the flagship station, but I don't get that very well in Greensboro.

Glad to find out that WZTK is a part of the Wake sports network.

does TWC and ESPN3 work on xbox? they want me to re-up my gold subscription and I don't want to do it unless it will definitely work.

I don't think so, mine is not anyway.

You can get a sneak peak at the video quality by turning to channel 518. Rutgers NC Central game on. Quality is better than I expected.

Didn't realize that Central had moved up to FCS. They've got a really good coach, Henry Frazier, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them improving rapidly over the next few years.

Dude you rock!

I know to watch World Cup games at work last year, I had to use someones account, but this was a breeze...

Im watching my Redskins on one monitor and Wake on the other!!!

Thank you!

Back