• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Dook Game Thread

A quick Twitter search reveals that dook fans are not a fan of Devin.

First complete game I've seen this year. I am really confused. How did this team lose to Delaware State?

We're about a hundred billion times better than we were under [Redacted].

One or two guys who can shoot a three worth even half a shit and we would be a pretty damn good team.

One of the doofi tweeted that you could hear Devin's wrist get slapped from the upper deck, and that Devin had 24 points in the paint with zero FTAs. Mind blowing.

my point exactly. I'm not condoning his continuing attitude issues but complete BS not to have one foul called with all the scoring he did inside and they call that bullshit and one with Tyus Jones

Impressed by this teams improvement.

No moral victories. We need shooters. Devin can't carry this team. Need this intensity every game, not just the big games.

This.

Can't hang our hat on two relatively close games vs. Top 5 teams. If we do, we're going to start off 0 - 8 in the ACC. This team will have to scrape and claw for any ACC victory. We are playing with much better intensity under DM, but we're going to shoot ourselves out of a few games this season. Hopefully Crawford can provide better shooting next year, along with any late 2015 late signee.

One of the doofi tweeted that you could hear Devin's wrist get slapped from the upper deck, and that Devin had 24 points in the paint with zero FTAs. Mind blowing.

This + a billion. Liked what I saw a lot from the team and Devin . Can't wait till we get a smidgen of shooting talent.

Great effort by the deacs tonight. If we play like we have the last couple of nights I can see us winning a decent number of games this year and a lot more going forward. I really hope we don't fall into the old habit of playing to the level of our competition every week...

Good effort again....2 straight games vs 2 top 5 schools and we were in each one until the last min or so...a marked improvement over the past few years.

GO DEACS!

I sit right behind our second half basket in the lower level, and the officiating was absolutely horseshit tonight. Just awful.

Wow...Devin didn't take a single FT on 20 shot attempts inside the paint?????

That's a bunch of BS.

Great effort by the deacs tonight. If we play like we have the last couple of nights I can see us winning a decent number of games this year and a lot more going forward. I really hope we don't fall into the old habit of playing to the level of our competition every week...

Good point. Getting up for Duke is one thing, getting up for BC or VT is something else.

We need to beat GTech and scratch out DM's first ACC win! 0-4 would suck as hard as we've been playing.

Back