• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

The fanbase was loud and rowdy but not looking black and gold from the shots I saw. Is wearing the colors not really a point of emphasis or was I just mis-seeing it. The noise matters far more of course and we’re 100% there.
Most of us were wearing all black. Very few Bama fans wearing red.

Anyone know where to buy one of these Wake baseball hats? The fitted one with the deac on the back?

Or does our public hat selection still suck?

I’ve seen stuff about Alabama fans but all of my experiences were positive. Things were relatively calm until the Corona deal. The bullpen got chirpy and fans gave it right back. Even with all of that I did not have a bad experience with anyone I met.
I was sitting in Section 6 and most of the Bama fans were in section 7. For the most part they were fine. There was one jackass who kept mouthing off but the Wake fans closest to him basically shut him up. Then after the game several Bama fans tried to start some shit with some Wake fans and it got pretty heated. Cops and security had to break it up.

I was sitting in Section 6 and most of the Bama fans were in section 7. For the most part they were fine. There was one jackass who kept mouthing off but the Wake fans closest to him basically shut him up. Then after the game several Bama fans tried to start some shit with some Wake fans and it got pretty heated. Cops and security had to break it up.
@Liquid Karma Is this what K-Mart was telling us about after the game?

Black is generally a pretty horrible wardrobe color. Maybe I'm a shit fan but most of my Deacs gear is some shade of grey.

The fanbase was loud and rowdy but not looking black and gold from the shots I saw. Is wearing the colors not really a point of emphasis or was I just mis-seeing it. The noise matters far more of course and we’re 100% there.
Ughhh go to the game…

You can talk shit about strike zones, but the Stanford pitcher just threw one over the middle of the zone and it was called a ball.

Gotta feel great for darla moore u, Florida has a chance to win another sec natty which the chickens will be so happy to chirp about.

If an SEC team loses to another SEC team in the playoffs, is it even really a loss?

Stanford's star closer walked (and HBP) the bases loaded up 5-2 bottom of the 9th. They're putting a freshman in the game. The bats never left Texas' shoulder.

Stanford's star closer walked (and HBP) the bases loaded up 5-2 bottom of the 9th. They're putting a freshman in the game. The bats never left Texas' shoulder.
Going into this frame, I was thinking of throwing another game on...glad I stayed with Palo Alto.

Back