• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Arkansas Game Thread

Effort schmeffort. Give me some guys who can coast and score 24 points.

Codi quit on his team tonight. Even if the shots not falling (really has fallen this year) he still has to make himself a threat.

Id like to see Wilbekin start with Codi at the 2. At least in that case you have an outside scoring threat in the backcourt. Madison/Codi together is the worst shooting backcourt in basketball history.

Id like to see Wilbekin start with Codi at the 2. At least in that case you have an outside scoring threat in the backcourt. Madison/Codi together is the worst shooting backcourt in basketball history.

At his point I'd prefer to see Wilbekin w/ Ovalatine at the SG. Can't be much worse.

CMM's shot is really, really bad! His arc is way too high!

Do we have a shooting coach?

the frosh played like they didn't belong

no outside shooting

piss poor defense

turnovers

tonight this team never got off the bus

Codi? Codi? Wherefore art thou"

offensive rebounding? (pun intended)

Can't think of any guard in 50 plus years of watching ACC basketball who's a poorer shooter than Codi. Whatever he worked on this summer with his shooting was the wrong stuff.

Overton I think has 9 turnovers so far this year in <40 minutes. He also is a complete zero on defense / rebounding. Not a big fan of him. I wish McClinton would play more of his minutes.

Can't think of any guard in 50 plus years of watching ACC basketball who's a poorer shooter than Codi. Whatever he worked on this summer with his shooting was the wrong stuff.

But he is the team's best dressed 'playah'.

How can you recruit for football and not bring in at least one really good running back! And how do you recruit for bb not bring at least one really good shooter?

The 4 starters besides Devin had 13 points on 5-23 shooting. Yeah.

Darius said Arkansas wanted it more than we did. Said we can't anyone let us punk us like that again. Said DM tried to tell them what was coming defensively but the team still wasn't ready for it.

Saw this during my postgame browsing. wanted to watch a nice Vince Carter tribute which happened tonight and I got bzzzed.

Last edited:
Back