• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball - '23-24 Schedule Thread

One difference…

Love that photo with Efton stuffing over Marsh and Marsh's look on his face is like "Say What"...Efton may be a catalyst to help Marsh improve next season.

Except that's Jake Laravia. As you can SEE, Marsh isn't on the court because SY plays the same position.
My Bad!!! You are correct. A quick glance and I thought it was Marsh! So be it for an ol' fart!!!

Rothstein hasn't tweeted about either of our Gonzaga transfers but he'll tweet about randos from rando schools. lame.

Les was saying on the other board to not make plans to Cayman. Seems this was in the works so probably legit.

Charleston is a good city and all but how do all these tropical tournaments (Maui notwithstanding) get such shitty lineups?

Charleston is a good city and all but how do all these tropical tournaments (Maui notwithstanding) get such shitty lineups?
The people making the decisions are the athletic departments that have to figure out the logistics and worry about selling tickets. Not the student athletes that would get to chill in the Bahamas for a few days.

The people making the decisions are the athletic departments that have to figure out the logistics and worry about selling tickets. Not the student athletes that would get to chill in the Bahamas for a few days.

Travel logistics - Yes. But nobody gives two shits over selling tickets to these tourneys.

The TV contract drives the revenue bus on these MTE's.

It will be interesting to see what Coach does with the kids in Charleston after seeing what he did with them in Europe. With the short hit, maybe nothing, but I wouldn’t put it past him.

Travel logistics - Yes. But nobody gives two shits over selling tickets to these tourneys.

The TV contract drives the revenue bus on these MTE's.
Well part of the logistics is figuring out how to broadcast the games on TV.

It will be interesting to see what Coach does with the kids in Charleston after seeing what he did with them in Europe. With the short hit, maybe nothing, but I wouldn’t put it past him.
Two places of note in.Charleston: Fort Sumter and the Slave Market.

... and he'll sit in a boat drinking beer all day long. I don't see the relevance.

Looks like Xavier game has been pushed again

Not surprised they're afraid to play the Deacs this year. Good luck against Aziz.

Back