• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Preseason Discussion Thread - Hudson and Watson Suspended

So maybe Wake isn't even the 4th best NCAA basketball team in the state of North Carolina.

Are there any other NCAA programs in North Carolina that went to the NCAA tournament within the past 5 years?

NCCU

Is the exhibition game being broadcast tonight? I remember last year there was a PPV for like $10 with the funkiest camera angles ever.

Clemson went to double overtime with Lenoir Rhyne last night.
St. John's lost to a D2 team by 32 points a few days ago (we'll probably be playing them in our 2nd game at Maui).

St. John's lost to a D2 team by 32 points a few days ago (we'll probably be playing them in our 2nd game at Maui).

Ouch - not a stellar start to the Chris Mullin era.

Do we have any further confirmation of the suspension length? Is the 7 games legit?

So maybe Wake isn't even the 4th best NCAA basketball team in the state of North Carolina.

Are there any other NCAA programs in North Carolina that went to the NCAA tournament within the past 5 years?

Don't forget Division 2 NC teams. Braves represent!!!!!

Last edited:
Agreed but I'd be nervous if McClinton was in the game and if CMM threw an alley oop to win the game. Better than nothing those.

Agreed but I'd be nervous if McClinton was in the game and if CMM threw an alley oop to win the game. Better than nothing those.

You mean like last year against Richmond on the road when McClinton was in the game and CMM threw an alley oop to Thomas to win the game?

Completely forgot that. Sad that we're using a win at Richmond in a hype video. Guess that's where things are in Wake basketball.

You mean like last year against Richmond on the road when McClinton was in the game and CMM threw an alley oop to Thomas to win the game?
Let's be honest, that was a shot, not an alley oop.

Back