• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

I was at the Emerald Cost Classic and they announced there next years foursome while there. Think Clemson, Iowa and Cal were three of them can't recall the fourth.

Thanks for the report! How did he compare to Dinos? Seems like Keller has a similar size and profile.

Albeit a small sample size (one game that I saw), but Keller appeared more athletic than Dinos. He's MUCH quicker off the floor. Really explosive to the rim, both offensively (dunks) and defensively (rebounding). I always thought Dinos' game was a bit choppy, and he had a very European release with his jumper. Keller is REALLY smooth with the ball. Good feet. Just looks like a kid that's comfortable anywhere on a basketball court. Really smooth shot from outside too. I understand he has been reworking his outside jumper, taken it from more behind the head to more in front of his body. It looks really good. He looks a lot like Jake LaRavia, to be honest...needs to bulk up in the upper body, but a kid that can really do a lot.

Not sure where we'll be next year roster-wise, but I won't be surprised to see Zach eating up major minutes at the 3 and behind Jake at the 4.

Albeit a small sample size (one game that I saw), but Keller appeared more athletic than Dinos. He's MUCH quicker off the floor. Really explosive to the rim, both offensively (dunks) and defensively (rebounding). I always thought Dinos' game was a bit choppy, and he had a very European release with his jumper. Keller is REALLY smooth with the ball. Good feet. Just looks like a kid that's comfortable anywhere on a basketball court. Really smooth shot from outside too. I understand he has been reworking his outside jumper, taken it from more behind the head to more in front of his body. It looks really good. He looks a lot like Jake LaRavia, to be honest...needs to bulk up in the upper body, but a kid that can really do a lot.

Not sure where we'll be next year roster-wise, but I won't be surprised to see Zach eating up major minutes at the 3 and behind Jake at the 4.

Wow you think he could play the 3? I had imagined him as a Jake backup and maybe could even get some run at the 5 in smaller lineups. Didn't consider him as a option at the 3, but maybe he is a good enough shooter to do that. Looking forward to seeing what he can do.

whitt-hildreth-laravia-keller-marsh

the Dutchdeacon wet dream lineup

Tomorrow is the biggest visit in the Forbes-era. I hope we put on a good show for Judah Mintz and his family.

I forgot that Holloway is taking an OV, too (h/t Les). Tonight is a big, big deal for the present and future of Wake basketball, y'all.

We gave them a show. What a game for top recruits to experience live!

Hope they had FUN tonight. Great game to watch live.

If Mintz doesn’t commit after that showing then we never had a shot at him

No fucking shot Mintz commits to State after that blasting and knowing they're going to be in an even worse position next year. Have to hope he didn't have too much fun up north.

I feel the vibes, who wouldn't want to play for Forbes (especially after reading the Athletic article)

Looks like Forbes will be headed to Colorado to see Keller on Saturday.

Back