• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

not sure if it counts, but i'm sure forbes would have liked to have kept Olivier Sarr around
Oh yea he absolutely wanted to keep several guys from that last DM team, which actually had a lot of talent. The thing is Sarr was the only guy he ever even met in person and that was six feet apart outdoors with masks on so hard to count.

I’m just not sure how we can honestly say things like this. None of us were in the room.
I got yelled at on the 247 boards for saying which players Forbes was mutually parting ways with a couple weeks before it was public lol. When you're a student you often have connections into these programs, it's a small school. I wouldn't have any clue if that conversation goes on with anyone this season.

I got yelled at on the 247 boards for saying which players Forbes was mutually parting ways with a couple weeks before it was public lol. When you're a student you often have connections into these programs, it's a small school. I wouldn't have any clue if that conversation goes on with anyone this season.
That’s fair. I’ll trust you on this one. When I was a student I almost got banned on those boards for saying Ben Mauk was transferring. Guess what? He transferred.

I didn’t realize you’ve been posting that long.

Disagree that Bradford is what he is. He has shown a few glimpses recently and he really had a nice game against unc. Not saying he's all acc but he might just finish the season as a serviceable player in the right match ups. Far cry from where he was day 1.
Hang it?

Ody dropped 16 and 13 the other night, but hasn't done much else.
Ody averaging 4 and 5 for a Cincinnati team in year 4 of playing college ball is not what I was expecting. I figured he would be a 10-12 and 7 guy at this point. He would be the best big on this team.

i see LuHi in the top 25 -- often top 10 -- of various high school basketball rankings all the time

Buck's been there a while -- I wonder if he has any college coaching ambitions

That's John Buck's team. I like our chances. Although there's probably a reason Pat Kelsey is already on the case as well.
I'm not going to trash Charleston or Kelsey, because he's doing a great job, but surely we can win over a recruit to Wake against Charleston, even with the Buck -> Kelsey ties.

Back