• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

I know y'all love to rag on New England and all the transplants, and the inferiority of New England football. BUT A&M, Clemson ('25), South Carolina, and UGA all have QB commits from New England. If you aren't seeing the change then you are not watching.

(Before I get yelled at, the A&M kid is from Marblehead, MA and is only playing a prep year in NJ)

Gisele Bundchen effect. Good players like to play in front of hot chicks (see SEC football).

Disappointed. But not surprising. He's been visiting other teams.

Now, now… we are grateful for those who are Deacons and for those who recognize they are not.
Not about players- I have a healthy dislike for U of Mississippi. Don't care that Jaffe left, we will do better. Just don't like UM. I stand by that. Sam Jaffe was a great actor. I drive to New Orleans a couple times a year, stop around Meridian for gas, so I like Meridian. Best I can do.

Not about players- I have a healthy dislike for U of Mississippi. Don't care that Jaffe left, we will do better. Just don't like UM. I stand by that. Sam Jaffe was a great actor. I drive to New Orleans a couple times a year, stop around Meridian for gas, so I like Meridian. Best I can do.
Meridian is where the guy in Hell on Wheels was from. That’s the extent of my knowledge about Mississippi.

Back