• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

be a man noel and get your shit together...stop running from your problems!

my guess it that you are not an innocent victim if you are doing poorly in class...hit the fucking books!

we want you here and you can be a great player.

I don't know much about Noel but I'm pretty sure every student has similar thoughts at some point

It blows my mind an athlete would publically tweet shit like this knowing the negative blowback that could occur. I hope hes reaching out for help and wants to stay and just doesnt want to get attention.

It blows my mind that any of our student athletes are allowed near any social networking medium after the Caparelli incident.

I don't know much about Noel but I'm pretty sure every student has similar thoughts at some point

This. Especially the boring ass town and money hungry school parts.

Definitely had many (non student-athlete) friends who spouted similar stuff when things weren't going well with school/were stressed out. Wake is a tough place whether you are an athlete or not and sometimes it is easy to blame the institution when things go south. I have no idea what he is going through but hopefully he can figure it out and make the right decisions for himself. Obviously would selfishly hate to see him go. Good luck Bud.

I don't get the "money hungry school" comments from someone who is on full scholarship.

School is totally money-hungry, but exactly how does that affect scholly athletes? Their tuition, room, board, and food are all covered.

My guess is that Noel recently got tons of parking tickets.

In which case, #WFUParkingNazisOUT

School is totally money-hungry, but exactly how does that affect scholly athletes? Their tuition, room, board, and food are all covered.

My guess is that Noel recently got tons of parking tickets.

In which case, #WFUParkingNazisOUT

Or potentially fined for some other reason? I assume if it was acting up we'd have heard about it though.

Immaturity is hard to handle and doesn't change quickly. This sounds like a major blow is about to be dealt to our fb program.

But, perhaps he is just letting off steam. Hopefully, the coaches are aware and are intervening.

Immaturity is hard to handle and doesn't change quickly. This sounds like a major blow is about to be dealt to our fb program.

But, perhaps he is just letting off steam. Hopefully, the coaches are aware and are intervening.

I'm not going to throw a college sophomore under the bus for being immature. Most of us were at that stage.

Even if Wake isn't grubbing your money, it is annoying to see how money grubbing Wake is. Of course, eventually you realize that it's not just Wake. It's most universities and most institutions. Wake is just more overt about it.

Could also relate to the students at the school. The school is like a country club at times.

Fuck. We really can't afford to lose our #1, stud freshman CB.

Back