• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

So, the Galloway connection now confirmed, how much of Grobe's coaching tree does this little scandal ultimately take down?

I really can't believe they're going with the "but they didn't run those plays" defense.

IKR?

The plays were scrapped once it was discovered U of L had them.

Clawson and staff had to come up with a new game plan in less than 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, that statement pretty much puts Petrino's balls in a vice.

BP either knowingly cheated or didn't know what was happening within his own staff.

At least the last time he was caught cheating, he knew what his staff was up to... because she was on the back of his motorcycle.

We as an athletic department also have all the other phone numbers that Elrod called and talked to. So how long until we release everybody he talked to on more than just a solicitation call going back to 2014?

ACC ever gonna make a statement?

It was a spontaneous protest triggered by a video.

Sincerely,

Susan_Rice%2C_official_State_Dept_photo_portrait%2C_2009.jpg

the end was sitting on it as were the 5 ppl behind him

if they knew the play i think they would have rushed a bit harder

this one's a meh

"It's not a big deal, teacher. Yes, I was given the answers to the test but you made a new test and thus it's no big deal."

ESPN's Andrea Adelson reports that WF did run one of the compromised plays and it was schemed perfectly so they scrapped the rest.

151031154705-louisville-university-party-courier-journal-exlarge-169.jpeg

Adding Louisville to the ACC was such a mistake. The $$$ will never be worth it.

ESPN's Andrea Adelson reports that WF did run one of the compromised plays and it was schemed perfectly so they scrapped the rest.

So, that's lie #2 from UL to go along with the initial lie from Petrino.

Galloway is going to have to take one in the ass for Petrino. Either that or they just stay a rogue program and are okay with that.

Couple of thoughts:

* The Louisville AD is trying to throw water on the dumpster fire but a phone call between two old friends does not equate to a full play book or drawn out plays. Would have to include either an email with diagrams or an attachment with the full playbook with the follow up phone call outlining a few plays to look out for - those Elrod probably watched performed in practice that week

* Galloway is an offensive coach, I believe, so he passed the info onto the defensive coordinator. Possible that Petrino was clueless to this, but doubtful

* I expect there to be at least three or four more games that will come up over the next several months. The question to ask is who else does Elrod know on other staffs since 2014 that we played? I doubt he approaches anyone other than a confidant. Someone he coached with at Wake or elsewhere.

* He must really fucking hate Coach Clawson to do this

IKR?

The plays were scrapped once it was discovered U of L had them.

Clawson and staff had to come up with a new game plan in less than 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the rub, at least in terms of impact.

Otherwise the conduct was just plain wrong.

* I expect there to be at least three or four more games that will come up over the next several months. The question to ask is who else does Elrod know on other staffs since 2014 that we played? I doubt he approaches anyone other than a confidant. Someone he coached with at Wake or elsewhere.

#SCOOP

Back