• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/Pitt

We need McClinton to play big minutes for us down the stretch because Dinos, Arians, and Moore are fairly miserable at defense except for Moore's occasional blocked shot.

I'd love to see Moore guard an inbound pass...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope he gets more pt down the stretch. If Dino isn't hitting jumpers, he is worthless on offense and a liability defensively.

I think McClinton could average 5 pt/game like Dinos, but play much better defense.

Seriously that come back from 19 down was like a root canal, but it beats losing any day of the week.

I knew there was no way we would play 3 good games in a row. If we were going to win 3 in a row, you figured one had to be like this.

just saw the deacs tied a record for comeback margin (19 pt deficit - FSU and Davidson before)

Honestly it wasn't great d. They missed a lot of easy shots.

And Young with 19 1st half points spent nearly the entire half on the bench. At one point he had 24 of their 54 points.

Seriously that come back from 19 down was like a root canal, but it beats losing any day of the week.

I knew there was no way we would play 3 good games in a row. If we were going to win 3 in a row, you figured one had to be like this.

i know. Usually if you come back from a deficit like that you get hot and make shots, but we missed so many opportunities. We were just fortunate Pitt got so cold, partly from our defense. If we shot well in the 2nd half, we could've come back and won handily.

Some of you people gotta learn to enjoy a win. Tennessee, Clemson and GT have all lost in the past 48 hours. Enjoy it. We're moving on to face at top 10 team at home with a weeks rest. Lets hype this game up and keep the season alive!

And the shit play/game from Crawford was somehow 1000% worse than that.
Add Woods to that list. He looked like he had an all nighter with Betty Offenfahl! We cannot complain about refs because Young being out for that long won the game for us.

Exhausting game but couldn't be more excited to come away with the win. Go Deacs!

Back