• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Vanderbilt GAME THREAD - 9/9/2023, 11am Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium - lightening delay

There a four games this weekend with 11 am local starts, including Nebraska/Colorado. WF/Vandy is the only won in the EDT zone however.
Nebraska/Colorado is a 10am local start in Boulder. So we could have it worse.

In fact, if you're a CU fan, it's been a rough couple of weeks if you don't like mornings. 11am local start in Ft. Worth for the football team, 10am if you were a fan living in Colorado and watching on TV. And then 10am local home game start this weekend.

Excited for the ACC making Stanford or Cal play FSU or Clemson at noon eastern for a west coast home game

Nebraska/Colorado is a 10am local start in Boulder. So we could have it worse.

In fact, if you're a CU fan, it's been a rough couple of weeks if you don't like mornings. 11am local start in Ft. Worth for the football team, 10am if you were a fan living in Colorado and watching on TV. And then 10am local home game start this weekend.
If you’re a Colorado/Jaguars fan. Woof

I’m on the free trial. We’ve had it before. Still like cable more. Will hold out hope that a deal is made with Spectrum.
Other than having Bally’s (admittedly, not a minor thing for a big Braves fan), is there any other reason you like cable more? From my perspective, YTTV is better in pretty much better every other way - DVR, multiview, cost (though not nearly as much of a difference as when I first cut the cord).

I’m on the free trial. We’ve had it before. Still like cable more. Will hold out hope that a deal is made with Spectrum.
Does YTTV also give access to ESPN+ games that are on the ACCNX? Because I didn't realize how many Olympic sports games that I have lost access to as well with this situation. I hate that YTTV doesn't have the Ballys channels. Because hockey is about to start up, and I can't miss my Canes.

Does YTTV also give access to ESPN+ games that are on the ACCNX? Because I didn't realize how many Olympic sports games that I have lost access to as well with this situation. I hate that YTTV doesn't have the Ballys channels. Because hockey is about to start up, and I can't miss my Canes.
Yes, you get ACCNX with YTTV.

I'm optimistic about this season for us but we gotta show up for this one to keep me feeling good. I know that's kind of a "no shit" statement. I just think we'll know a lot more after this game. go deacs

I'm optimistic about this season for us but we gotta show up for this one to keep me feeling good. I know that's kind of a "no shit" statement. I just think we'll know a lot more after this game. go deacs

Same. Griffis needs to be reminded the Kansas City Chiefs OL is not protecting him and cannot hold the ball for 10+ seconds. Also, need to step up the run game.... BIGLY.

Other than having Bally’s (admittedly, not a minor thing for a big Braves fan), is there any other reason you like cable more? From my perspective, YTTV is better in pretty much better every other way - DVR, multiview, cost (though not nearly as much of a difference as when I first cut the cord).
I’m technically out of Braves’ territory in the Triangle so I use MLBTV. I just honestly find it hard to change channels without being able to put in a channel number.

Yep. Stanford won by a million points. IIRC, the starting QB matchup in that game was Andrew Luck versus Ted Stachitas. The WF OC versus the Stanford DC was Lobo versus Vic Fangio.

Watched that game at Mr Days in Clarendon. The bar closed early in the third quarter (around 1 am).

I’m technically out of Braves’ territory in the Triangle so I use MLBTV. I just honestly find it hard to change channels without being able to put in a channel number.

The Triangle isn’t Braves territory? What territory is it? The Orioles? That’s what it used to be back in the day in Eastern NC.

The Triangle isn’t Braves territory? What territory is it? The Orioles? That’s what it used to be back in the day in Eastern NC.
Orioles and Nats except I get neither on TV of course.

Can't make the game this weekend because of soccer commitments with the kids. I've got a blue lot parking pass if anyone wants it. Local to Greenville, NC and can ship it if anyone wants to cover the cost of shipping.

PM if interested.

I get to watch like 4 Orioles games a year that aren’t blacked out. It’s ridiculous.

Back