• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Virginia Game Thread

Not that it matters, but the way in which we've come to be down 27 is far more embarrassing than whatever the watered down final score will be...

If [Redacted] had any decency he would leave Wake Forest after this game... I will no longer goto anymore ballgames until this ASSHOLE is gone... I hope others quit going also. I refuse to support anything [Redacted] is attached too... What a DICK...

If [Redacted] had any decency he would leave Wake Forest after this game... I will no longer goto anymore ballgames until this ASSHOLE is gone... I hope others quit going also. I refuse to support anything [Redacted] is attached too... What a DICK...

I would be fine with anyone on the staff taking over for the remainder of the season if Bzzz would just go.

Miles needs to lose some damn weight if he's ever going to be a meaningful rotation player down the line...

What's crazy is we have a good shot at being 3-2 or 3-3.

Since when is making a [Redacted] team your dick puppet, "leaving a very impressive calling card?"

Last edited:
Abandon_All_Hope_by_Hjoranna.png

Are there more boring people than Camry owners?

At least Steve and Dan aren't talking about "culture" or spouting off AD talking points

We're playing an away game. It helps when you've got ESPN3 commentators as a captive audience...

[Redacted] beat NC - Mission Accomplished. If you believed the AD spin before/after that game, the rest of the schedule is meaningless.

Back