• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/VT

CMM has flustered Battier more than anyone we had when he played at Duke.

22142.imgcache.jpg

As I have watched the last 4-5 games including this one I have asked myself which of our current players as they are today I would want to have to build a winning team. I'm sure many will call me out on this. But honestly, from where these guys are right now, Dinos is the only one I'd have on my squad. He will learn to defend and rebound better. His upside is big imo. The rest of these players have too many flaws that coaching and experience can't overcome. Especially the upperclassmen. It's not to say that these other guys don't have positive qualities. They do. But if you look over the careers of these guys it's their flaws that have contributed to more losses than their strengths have contributed to wins. They haven't improved their basketball abilities and mentality enough to become consistent winners. Do I think we'll be better next season? Yes. But until we've got new "stars" and "go to guys" will won't see what DManning can do. BTW, I'm watching CMM rally the Deacs too. Good for him.

When will Battier make his run for President so we can get him off of ESPN. Where is Deb?

Back