• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"We work on it. Ask them." VIDEO POSTED

A bunch of people calling in to his radio show tonight and asking about rebounding ought to get somebody's attention, right? All you have to do is preface your call as something else to the call screener, then when you're on the air, ask "Why did our team get out rebounded so badly last night against a team with only two players taller than 6' 6"?"

[Redacted] is not a teacher. He never has been. He has no grasp on how to meld and mentor young men. It's pathetic. Maybe those quotes fly in the NBA where men are being paid millions of dollars, but not in college, where these are amateur athletes in an impressionable time. His lack of tact and awareness are only one percent of his deplorability, but that one percent might be what has been hurting these kids the most.

Not surprised at all by this quote. Yet another example of his refusal to accept any responsibility. If we were actually any good I'm sure he'd be the first person to take credit though.

Not surprised at all by this quote. Yet another example of his refusal to accept any responsibility. If we were actually any good I'm sure he'd be the first person to take credit though.

Ding!

Jeff [Redacted] is a jackass. It has been evident for a long, long time.

I utterly despise that man. What a piece of crap. The first thing anyone learns about leadership is that the fault is always yours and the credit someone else's, but I guess expecting class or even decency from the man who lied to the faces of a bunch of Air Force cadets is too much to ask. Burn in Hell, Jeff [Redacted].

+1

And since we're getting killed on the boards, you would think he might get one of his best rebounders (Moto) into the damn game. Of course he gets played 3 minutes. He still managed to grab 2 boards.

[Redacted] is not a teacher. He never has been. He has no grasp on how to meld and mentor young men. It's pathetic. Maybe those quotes fly in the NBA where men are being paid millions of dollars, but not in college, where these are amateur athletes in an impressionable time. His lack of tact and awareness are only one percent of his deplorability, but that one percent might be what has been hurting these kids the most.

Sigh. I think of this and then I think of Skip. And then I'm sad.

This guy makes it impossible for Wake fans and probably players to even enjoy one win. Has there ever been a worse fit for Wake Forest.....Ever?

Pathetic - a real coach would man up and be all "We do work on it, but its not transitioning into production in games - that's my fault." Good thing we don't have a real coach.

This guy makes it impossible for Wake fans and probably players to even enjoy one win. Has there ever been a worse fit for Wake Forest.....Ever?

It's not just Wake. He is a horrible coach period. And a very small man.

I utterly despise that man. What a piece of crap. The first thing anyone learns about leadership is that the fault is always yours and the credit someone else's, but I guess expecting class or even decency from the man who lied to the faces of a bunch of Air Force cadets is too much to ask. Burn in Hell, Jeff [Redacted].

I agree with what you write here. But the way you write it, to be a great leader, you have to be a great liar.

These are the musings of a coach who is lost and has given up.

" We work on it hard in practice, but I've ([Redacted]) got to do a better job of getting them to understand how to rebound the basketball." How hard would it be say it like that??? That's one of Bzzz's biggest problems, as a head coach you're the voice of the program and you have to be diplomatic and careful in how you use that voice. He's clueless when it comes to that. The guy needs to be an assistant somewhere where the media never talks to him.

You know it's bad when, even after a win, the coach still sounds apathetic about the performance. For the love of god, if you want your players to go out and play hard for you, don't throw them under the bus to save face. It's clearly a systematic fault, not the player's shortcomings.

Back