• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wedding Songs

Cant go wrong either way, two great songs.

Gotcha, I took that as "he was a fantastic dancer" not a "he outperformed our expectations." I am also just shooting for number 2 (hence the lessons).

thinking about doing brady paisley - then as our first song. mother son dance i dont know, maybe somewhere over the rainbow? any other good ideas?

thinking about doing brady paisley - then as our first song. mother son dance i dont know, maybe somewhere over the rainbow? any other good ideas?

we're using a song by a local artist for our first dance (aaron burdett. song is called "at the end of the day"). thankfully the band agreed to learn it for us. for the mother son dance, dhtoy's mom is stuck on some song called "the mother song." she refuses to think of anything else. the band won't learn another song, so i think we're just going to play it on the ipod.

Dang, all these wedding thread blasts from the past. We chose Adele's One and Only for our first dance, and mother-son was I'm Yours by the Script

Dude this is wedding songs we're talking about here. The topic itself by its very nature is dickless

don't know when i'll ever get murried but when i do the daddy/daughter dance will be to sweet caroline. for obvious reasons if you know me IRL :)

"Shower Me With Your Love" by Surface- a one-hit-wonder song that my wife chose 25 years ago.

don't know when i'll ever get murried but when i do the daddy/daughter dance will be to sweet caroline. for obvious reasons if you know me IRL :)

In a "things that make no sense" connection to this, sweet caroline is "our song", I thought about it being our first dance but figured it would be too tough to explain (plus the luckiest was just so much better - and was matt's idea)

Back