• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 8 CFB Thread

It would be hilarious if 4 teams (Bama, Oregon, OSU, FSU) go undefeated a year before the 4-team playoff system starts.

Looks like Wake will definitely play a top 10 Miami team. Could be as high as 6.

Clemson going Clemson.

Eh, "Clemson going Clemson" would be losing to Maryland next week.....getting beat by a better team with more talent is just....the way it usually goes in football.

I feel like Clemson is better than anyone Oregon has played, and I'm not a fan of making it impossible to move ahead of a team above you unless they lose, especially while they beat up on shit teams.

Oregon has played as expected against shitty competition, and FSU has surprised. I say move FSU to #2 and let Oregon have their chance to prove their worth against UCLA and Stanford.

But that's more than likely just me.

No doubt FSU is legit. but Clemson isn't just losing, they are falling apart like a cheap suit. Turnovers and stupid plays all over the place.

It would be hilarious if 4 teams (Bama, Oregon, OSU, FSU) go undefeated a year before the 4-team playoff system starts.

I would hope that Bama and OSU get left out of the MNC and college football dies.

Eh, "Clemson going Clemson" would be losing to Maryland next week.....getting beat by a better team with more talent is just....the way it usually goes in football.

Y'all aren't just getting beat- humiliated on national tv.

I feel like Clemson is better than anyone Oregon has played, and I'm not a fan of making it impossible to move ahead of a team above you unless they lose, especially while they beat up on shit teams.

Oregon has played as expected against shitty competition, and FSU has surprised. I say move FSU to #2 and let Oregon have their chance to prove their worth against UCLA and Stanford.

Oregon destroyed Tennessee who beat S. Carolina and lost UGA in OT. Oregon also handily beat Washington. Oregon deserves a top 2 ranking.

Oregon has totally blown out Washington, Cal, Colorado, Tennessee, and UVa. Maybe not top 5 teams, but it's not like they have done this against Elon and Grambling. Per your logic, FSU should jump Alabama.

But it's by a team that could/should be playing for the MNC.....I mean, what would you expect?

I thought Clemson was supposed to end up playing in the MNC? You're acting like Clemson is on level with Duke ... I mean UVa.

Arizona State blew out Washington today....

Back