• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 8 CFB Thread

FSU should definitely jump tOSU.

FSU's receivers look especially sick this year. That Greene dude is incredible.

I thought Clemson was supposed to end up playing in the MNC? You're acting like Clemson is on level with Duke ... I mean UVa.

Na, I could see Clemson rebounding, running the table and still playing in a BCS game, but FSU is better....again, this isn't some team full of 2 and 3 star recruits who are being coached up....That would be a "Clemson."

I could see Winston buckling under the pressure of a deathly silent Groves/BB&T "crowd".

I usually make it down for one home game a year. I am regretting my choice of FSU.

You'll get to see Jameis in person.

If you're an NFL GM and you could pick any QB in the world to be your franchise guy in 2015 and beyond, where is Jameis on the list? Top 20, 15, 10?

FSU is going to destroy us. They are unreal.

I predict something like 63-3 when we play FSU.

How far will Clemson drop? 6,7,9 and 11 all lost.

This chick just heard about the sod cemetery?

That's sad.

Man, what an ass-kicking this has been. It is reminiscent of those old school FSU teams that would just drop the hammer on teams in the ACC that were thought to be title challengers.

But it's by a team that could/should be playing for the MNC.....I mean, what would you expect?

Not this. I don't have much of a preference between FSU & Clemson but you're being disingenuous if you think this is expected or acceptable from Clemson's perspective. Losing this game to FSU wouldn't have been a shock. I don't think anyone expected this.

FSU will kill us, but I will come away happy as long as Nikita slams Winston's annoyingly smiling face to the BB&T turf a couple of times.

Back