• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Dave Clawson - 430PM Presser (Clawson Wins Presser, OGB Gets E-Boners)

Has there been any word if guys like Zach Allen or Deandre Martin will be back on the team next year?

Matte black helmets best helmets. I could tolerate the white only with black jerseys and pants. All whites is a terrible look for us.

I also like the matte black better than gloss. But I'd much rather have a gold helmet alternative than a white one. Gold helmet would look good with white or black unis.

Just can't believe the hate on the all white. This is really dividing the fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did we ever wear the white helmets with black jerseys and white pants?

They looked awful with the all-black unis.

We went all white at BC. White-White-Black at Army. All white wasn't bad (think Texas or Penn St). My favorite road uniform is Black-White-Gold pants.

i don't mind the white helmets but prefer the mattes and the originals

I'm not a huge fan of the white helmets but I can tolerate them if they go with the right uniforms (not all black). I really want to see them use a gold one with a black WF.

As far as uniforms go, my favorite road uniform is white shirts, gold pants and black helmets. Classic and good enough for the Steelers For home, next to all black is black shirts, gold pants and black helmet. For some reason the white shirts and black pants look high schoolish(prefer the all-shite to that. JMHO

Hard to say. Nobody thought we had bowl talent on the roster after Caldwell's 2-9 final campaign. The thought at the time was that this was a substantial rebuilding project.

And no way we were going on the road to beat a much better ECU team in his first game. Grobe was brilliant from 2001-2009 and pretty damn good in 2011 as well. The past 2 years were brutal though. Time to go.

Back