• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wes Miller named Head Coach at Cincinnati

The second-worst mistake Prosser made was letting Jamaal Levy shoot free throws against WVU.

And to think I had almost suppressed that from my memory. That coupled with no Vytas in 2nd half after he had a great first half and much better D to go to the hated 3 guard.

wes miller wrote in his book "the road to blue heaven" that we offered him a schollie yet this rumor remains. its in his fucking book people

Even if Skip didn't offer Wes a walk-on spot how is this such a grave mistake lmao

Because there is some off chance that if he went to Wake he would someday be a great coach for us for years and we wouldn't have to worry about him leaving for Carolina? If Wes went to Wake he would be our coach right now.

Give me Forbes over Wes any day of the week.

only $42.99 in hardcover!

51plja+vaHL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

We didn’t let him come to Wake because he would have wanted to wear #22.

And that looks like a book Adam Lucas wrote.

wes miller wrote in his book "the road to blue heaven" that we offered him a schollie yet this rumor remains. its in his fucking book people

i hate participating in this stupid discussion but do love talking about the history of wake sports. from what i recall, miller was offered a spot when he was transferring from jmu but was afraid of coming here ironically bc be thought he’d be stuck behind cp3 and unc had more PT available. (this all comes from his book. kinda strange he ever wrote
a book, but then again so did alan williams).

i think the issue was we could have had him out of high school but didn’t pursue him enough (or something along those lines).

anyway the mistake has nothing to do with wes the coach but only bc he was actually a decent player who would have been a decent upgrade at guard for us (eg he could have been a solid backcourt mate for j gray)

He was a decent ACC rival PG we could have had in a season we desperately needed a PG.

That was excellent. Looks like she got back on Twitter with that burn after a long absence.

Back